Official Team List Round 21 v Cowboys + Match Discussion

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gus keeps backing Flanagan but he never dominates a game like a Bulldog half should.
The defence we showed on Sunday has gotta be the key talking point on Sunday again.
Attack will continue to be off the cuff kicks and contest.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No idea why morrin isn’t on beach lately he was brilliant when he played
He hasn't been defending well, probably still carrying that shoulder issue. Also hard to carry him when we've already got an undersized pack.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anyone else going to the Bundy game? Grounds shit as fuck, played some cricket there when i played and its nothing special and im actually surprised its holding an NRL game. Got Grandstand tickets tho but i think we will definitely be outnumbered in terms of fans.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone else going to the Bundy game? Grounds shit as fuck, played some cricket there when i played and its nothing special and im actually surprised its holding an NRL game. Got Grandstand tickets tho but i think we will definitely be outnumbered in terms of fans.
I was going to make the trip up from the coast but went on two weeks ago and all tickets were gone. Your right though we will be hell out numbered there.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im there, tickets booked, really really looking forward to seeing this one and meeting up with a few old mates. Gary Mcintyre is one, havent seen him for a while, sure he may let me in on some juicy gos, I hope.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im there, tickets booked, really really looking forward to seeing this one and meeting up with a few old mates. Gary Mcintyre is one, havent seen him for a while, sure he may let me in on some juicy gos, I hope.
I’m there with my young fellas. Great move to come see the Dogs again in regional Qld! Dogs by 6!

daisy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just reading Gus promised kade dykes the fullback spot next year if he signed with us unfortunately he just resigned with the sharks averillo should be dykes some flowers cause that would of been the end of him

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Close 6 maybe 8 point loss for me we’ve been dropping of second halves probably due to fitness and the foward rotations.

22-14 Cowboys way but if we can score a few first and have some luck come our way second half you never know.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We are not winning because i’m going to the game haha.