13. Tevita Pangai Junior

16. Harrison Edwards
17. Chris Patolo
22. Jeral Skelton
23. Raymond Faitala-Mariner

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably just getting game day experience at this stage but it’s a good sign.
Its most likely 2 weeks away with the squad which is a pretty good experience...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's good to see Skelton in the squad. Even if he doesn't play this week, it's a sign he'll probably play before the end of the season..

Waddell's suspension has given Topine a great opportunity. Hopefully he keeps playing well and earns a new contract from Gus soon.
Ill chop my left nut off if he was ever leaving,..

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard its Rib Cartlidge and while that can be very painful, its more a pain management thing about when he comes back. I have had Rib Cartlidge issues over the years and can attest it very painful. Would suggest that RFM may miss this week but be back for the following... He wouldn't want to miss playing in NZ I'm sure.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bit disappointing to not even see thompson named. So in effect after 2+ months he isn’t even fit enough to be on an extended bench?

Guy has pulled up stumps for the year unfortunately. Shame for such a big priced recruit he has been good for around 30 games over 2.5 years :(

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't see why everyone is bitching about Thompson being out with concussion. There's a couple of players in Alex Twal and Kalyn Ponga that are likely out for the season due to concussion issues.
Rightly or wrongly concussion protocols are part of the modern game and this sort of thing is going to happen.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bit disappointing to not even see thompson named. So in effect after 2+ months he isn’t even fit enough to be on an extended bench?

Guy has pulled up stumps for the year unfortunately. Shame for such a big priced recruit he has been good for around 30 games over 2.5 years :(
30 games? I can only recall maybe 5-6 good ones

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Its most likely 2 weeks away with the squad which is a pretty good experience...
Yeah bro it’s good to see we have options. I think he will probably get a crack before the end of the season. Would rather him play Reggie’s than not at all but sometimes doesn’t work with the game scheduling.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Expect RFM to come in on the bench and get some game time, may even start come game day.

Feel Edwards will most likely go back to NSW Cup, especially if RFM is ready he'll definitely come into the 17.

Was OK playing Edwards against the Knights but feel we need the experience of RFM for this game.

In further good news Feldt is out for the Cowboys.

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Heard its Rib Cartlidge and while that can be very painful, its more a pain management thing about when he comes back. I have had Rib Cartlidge issues over the years and can attest it very painful. Would suggest that RFM may miss this week but be back for the following... He wouldn't want to miss playing in NZ I'm sure.
Couple years ago i woke up 2am in the morning to get a glass of water, i suddenly had a small coughing fit and i bloody popped a rib....Could not believe it and yes bloody painful

Really looking forward to Kikau and RFM on the edges next year, along with TPJ, King, Jackson and hopefully Thompson through the middle.....Geez it would be nice to add Vaughan to that list for next year....Impressive forward pack that would of been