Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You seem to be the only one on TK who thinks you're a good player. Most, if not all, of us think you're a dud. Nobody seems to want you in the 7.
Why not move to a club that tolerates mediocrity . Knights look like a good club for you
That’s not true…. Plenty of people have been saying I’ve improved my game a lot under potter. The haters on here are always wrong. They were wrong about Elliott, wrong about JMK and now they’re wrong about me.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whether coaches or workplace bosses his type demeanour would wear thin pretty quick.
Definitely. My last coach in my playing days was similar to Obrien. Always angry. Never gave much praise. After 2 years I had enough of him. I decided at age 23 to give up playing and concentrate on reffing which I had taken up 7 years earlier when I was 16.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn’t bring Skelton in yet, still finding his feet in rugby league and debut vs Cowboys would be unfair on him (that said would have him off the bench )
Fair point. Up against the Cowboys might be a stretch for debut :grinning:

Guy has played for Australia in 7's so is not a total green horn but maybe following week against Warriors?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That's likely but how long can we rely on RFM staying fit? I personally think he's a better middle anyway and we might need to balance the pack with a more workman like backrower. At least we have some options.
Agree, losing Vaughan I think we need RFM back in the middle, but starting from bench.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fair point. Up against the Cowboys might be a stretch for debut :grinning:

Guy has played for Australia in 7's so is not a total green horn but maybe following week against Warriors?
He would tear the Wahs a new one

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At game today. Probably been mentioned but ain’t scrolling through. Not sure if Tele captured but Burto gave Schoupp a massive spray wen he tripped up fox. That kick was pure magic. Big props to crowd in corner giving GayGuy a pasting all game loved it

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the VICTORY team song out yet? I need to sing it nice and loud

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s not true…. Plenty of people have been saying I’ve improved my game a lot under potter. The haters on here are always wrong. They were wrong about Elliott, wrong about JMK and now they’re wrong about me.
U carry on like one day the dogs and raiders will play the Adam Elliott cup. The only way that happens maybe is if Elliott dies unexpectedly

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
U carry on like one day the dogs and raiders will play the Adam Elliott cup. The only way that happens maybe is if Elliott dies unexpectedly
What a rotten thing to say. Is this an attempt at humour? If so it’s a really bad one.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Had to watch the game on replay
, what a great win could have been a cricket score for a few errors and Newcastle scoring two tries off forward passes but FMD I love the style of football we are playing so much second phase and flair, Dogs are having a party!!! Knights are in the bin!! Cheeehhhuuuu!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Now 12th on our own. The guys have really impressed last few weeks and they deserve praise. Coach Potter doing well...he keeps it simple.
great to see youngsters getting a go...I know young Harrison Edwards as he went to school with one of our daughters...great to see another local lad making it in the NRL. Eli Clark is another from up our way....