Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering we can't defend an attacking kick to save our life right now they might score a couple..
Lee will have a field day if we cannot learn to catch better. Kiraz is the only one I have confidence in

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lee will have a field day if we cannot learn to catch better. Kiraz is the only one I have confidence in
Lee is up against Kiraz so that's okay, hopefully Young is still out though. Jake has been okay with most kicks, only dropped one bomb from memory and has been okay with grubbers other than the Souths one. He does have a tendency to let bombs near the touchline fall to the attacker though and that could be an issue if we don't swarm the catcher like we failed to do against South's for the final try. Surely we just practice kick defence all week and tidying up the ruck, don't need to bother with anything else.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As long as our attack is in check no chance of knights winning. Hoping to see improvement defensively keeping them to two tries max should be a goal. Predict a Burton MOTM performance got a feeling.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Considering we can't defend an attacking kick to save our life right now they might score a couple..
Clune to Edrick and Dom... Yuck.

Milford to Frizle.. Yuck again.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Knights have a rubbish attack. How many tries can they score? We’re averaging 4 tries under potter. I can’t see them scoring more then 1-2. Should win. Key word, should.
Sadly they can score points... They will play off Braily through the middle and spread to their wings most likely with kicks. Our only hope is a quick fire start and a 12 point advantage then defend for your lives playing conservative well managed footy.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rfm came over after the game and we spoke to him for a good 5-10 mins where he signed autographs and took pics
He didn’t look to be injured or in any form of pain
Am I missing something or was it needled at halftime and he still didn’t feel the pain ???

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We made Adam clune look like a superstar in magic round
Hopefully we are up for this

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Rfm came over after the game and we spoke to him for a good 5-10 mins where he signed autographs and took pics
He didn’t look to be injured or in any form of pain
Am I missing something or was it needled at halftime and he still didn’t feel the pain ???
He was the first one to come to the crowd and probably the last to leave.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We need to put these ***** to the sword for once lol, they will probably be trying their hardest against us as usual