Official Team List Round 18 v Rabbitohs + Match Discussion

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with the earlier comment regarding JMK and Waddle.
I know Waddell got a linebreak and did some good things but the stats say 4 error and 1 penalty. Talk about dick fingers!
And he does this every game. Back to the bench and let someone like Morrin start. So tired of Waddles being first picked and never dropped zzzzzzz
FFS can that clown go a game without making a mistake. He's the backrow version of Knockonbor
Surely we've got someone better in NSW Cup. He's a liability.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Letting in 3 tries in last 10’mins

JMK got stripped right in front of the ref and he said knock on but because we use the challenge in the first few mins it came back to bite

Can’t fault the effort

Souffs are genuine title contenders

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly, normal kick south’s go 45metres say from 10m line to halfway
They kick to our 10
We receive 10m out, then have to go 90 in one set, coz we wouldn’t of got the ball back
Not reall hard to take the short kick off
Dumb play. He’ll learn from this but I said before the game I was surprised he backed up. Looked half fit after game 2 and the same tonight

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well one thing is for sure, we are showing incremental improvement.
I hate losing when we were doing good for the first 65 mins. Souths has experienced flash in their spine unlike us.
Anyways, improvement compared to earlier in the year.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Part of the reason is the ref.

He was really F#$Ked

But we had enough of our own F@#K ups as well.

We have forgotten how to close out games.
Idk bro, we have a good platform and will continue to improve. We need a good halves coach fo work with Burton. If he isn’t kicking the ball to the moon he actually isn’t doing anything.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Letting in 3 tries in last 10’mins

JMK got stripped right in front of the ref and he said knock on but because we use the challenge in the first few mins it came back to bite

Can’t fault the effort

Souffs are genuine title contenders
No they aren’t for starters won’t get within 20 of Penrith for starters. We almost beat them- we are bottom 6.

Can’t wait till Junk is playing for the Dolphins less dumb errors and challenges

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Idk bro, we have a good platform and will continue to improve. We need a good halves coach fo work with Burton. If he isn’t kicking the ball to the moon he actually isn’t doing anything.
If Kimmorley is doing nothing at Wests he’d be perfect. Ideally Cronk but he won’t leave his Fox job