Official Team List Round 18 v Rabbitohs + Match Discussion

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be fair Api had a really good game so picking him over Cook was justified
Api in my opinion proved he’s NSW best hooker. Played brilliant last night, should have played the 80. Better of with a hunt style utility on bench in case a replacement is needed, who can also cover backline positions

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope we smash South's. Will be interesting to see if Mitchell can handle Burtons bombs.
The NRL love for Latrell will not let anything but a Souffs romp happen. Better off betting on how many jaws Latrell will break and get away with.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Api in my opinion proved he’s NSW best hooker. Played brilliant last night, should have played the 80. Better of with a hunt style utility on bench in case a replacement is needed, who can also cover backline positions
since he's going to be playing for the Tigers next year there's a good chance he won't play origin again.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would give Casey a run on a dry field. That or we revert back to Okunbor and Lumelume.
i read that which equated in my mind to...

I would step in horse shit on a dry field. That or we revert back to stepping in cow shit and dog shit.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Api and Hunt should be Australian hookers if he doesnt play for Fiji..

Grant is good but the kid can wait in line.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not feeling great about this one.

Not at all... Late Sunday games have never been kind to us.

I think our only hope is if Latrell does a hamy early or sends himself off by KOing Waddell or Casey illegally.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree. I think Cook’s days are over. He only has an impact off fast play the balls and his game is nullified if that doesn’t happen. Lots of arm grabbing in defence too. Api is way more creative in my opinion

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Johnson to score a double
Our wingers have been good lately.
If Burton can kick so high why dont we make it a tactic to contest them while everyone else shits themselves, catch offload score.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To all the medicos on The Kennel, the club just announced that Burton does not have any fractures. Just soreness.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Not feeling great about this one.
Don't care if we lose. As long as we put the effort is we did the last 3 games and make a contest of it. But these are the tests we need so we can raise the teams level. Especially given we get an easier run after that where you hope we can run the board, before the end of season hard ones to test us again.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
To all the medicos on The Kennel, the club just announced that Burton does not have any fractures. Just soreness.
Good. If we are to have a decent finish to the year we need him playing.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
1. Avo
2. Jac
3. Burns
4. Kiraz
5. Helta Skeltor

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Obviously wanna win em all, but next week play Titans. Crucial all hands on deck so we avoid spoon. Happy to give Burto a rest. Come kick off though, and seeing Walkers head I’ll change opinion.