Official Team List Round 18 v Rabbitohs + Match Discussion

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He does have good hands though. Watching him try and move defensively is hard to watch at times though.
I think we just have to put him on the wing and hope for the best..Kiraz defends better at centre than wing and Burns will be exposed in either position lol. South's will carve up that edge regardless, the pace, power and footwork between AJ, Mitchell and Walker is going to be too much to handle.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think we just have to put him on the wing and hope for the best..Kiraz defends better at centre than wing and Burns will be exposed in either position lol. South's will carve up that edge regardless, the pace, power and footwork between AJ, Mitchell and Walker is going to be too much to handle.
if potter is any coach 75% of defence would have been on the left edge attack.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope we smash South's. Will be interesting to see if Mitchell can handle Burtons bombs.
If I were to bet Burton will be rested just a gut feel but first Origin series. Think we rest him.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Waddell has been, arguably, our best forward. Why would anyone with any sense drop our best forward.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Other options? Lol. The guy can't pass or run for shit. He get's smashed by centres every week. Topine and Patolo are way better options then him, and anyways when Sutton arrives next year, he will force Waddles out of the 17.
I thought you said he wont be here next year? Make up your mind. Lol
Waddell has been pretty solid this year, hence he is starting. Patolo is a prop, and is still suffering from his concussion, and allthough everyone seems to love Topine, i dont particularly rate him, and for whatever reason, he has not done enough to earn a fg spot this year. So i dont see how he jumps straight into the starting side over Waddell.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Waddell has been, arguably, our best forward. Why would anyone with any sense drop our best forward.
He has been very reliable and solid the past 6 weeks or so. Deserves his spot. Wouldnt go as far as best forward though.
Maybe ask @Omar Hamdan his thoughts?

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought you said he wont be here next year? Make up your mind. Lol
Waddell has been pretty solid this year, hence he is starting. Patolo is a prop, and is still suffering from his concussion, and allthough everyone seems to love Topine, i dont particularly rate him, and for whatever reason, he has not done enough to earn a fg spot this year. So i dont see how he jumps straight into the starting side over Waddell.
I also never rated Topine ever. This is the first time i actually want to see him play.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Again another opposition team that purely does sweep plays. Like sharks our last game. How hard is it to build defensive structures around the same rubbish play every team uses. I’m so confused by this. They will play sweep out the back, then flat to the winger. been happening for years now, surely a coach can negate this.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Schouppe and jac had formed such a good combo no idea why they have broken that up now