Official Team List Round 16 v Sharks + Match Discussion

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shows where we are.
Just that step or 2 behind the top teams.
We made a lot of errors that pinned us or left us without a result on the end of the set
We still are a little ‘predictable’ in our attack.
In a positive I think Avo is def out no1 now. Losing TPJ didn’t help along with young Casey having to play with 15. At least we didn’t surrender and leak a tonne of points like the last 5 seasons. Sharks through a lot at us. We are improving but we need to change our right side or allow Burton to ‘float’ on both sides

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel sorry for our fans who braved the elements to watch this

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Declan disasters, TPJ injured early, Burton still celebrating origin, no Harry, shit ref and we are still only 12 behind…We are a much better side post Barrett.
That's because we are playing against the pretenders....not contenders!

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Unfortunately I think Burton still has his head stuck up Freddy's arse cause it ain't in the game!

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
One lucky try off a kick. Yea shit conditions, but we we’re pathetic in attack today. Burton’s effort today gives more weight to the ‘he’s a centre’ argument…

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
People need to calm down. We won 2 games and people lost their heads with some even going as far to talk about top 8. Things don't change overnight.

They'll learn a lot from that game and hopefully we come out from it stronger.
Lol I think the talk of us making the 8 was tongue in cheek, mate. The team has definitely improved though. It was never gonna be our day - Potter getting covid, being forced to play a debutant in abysmal conditions. The writing was on the wall. TPJ’s injury was the exclamation mark.