Official Team List Round 16 v Sharks + Match Discussion

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor fella..gotta be worst debut ever.. hope he’s ok..

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The kid was struggling on debut but you don’t want to see that he looks in a really bad way and I’m sure if that where any of your kids you would be very anxious and concerned right now.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Poor kid, he didn't go out there to have a bad game, the way he charged at Fifita he clearly is really dirty about how it has gone. Too easy for Fifita to lower his shoulder and send him into disneyland. Which is why at some level Fifita should be held to account, he knew what he was doing.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's genuinely the worst debut I've ever seen and I called it as soon as he was named in the team. Hopefully he's okay but he should not have been playing today.
Agree. I would have been happier with Topine at centre. But really it should have been Kiraz centre and Toia wing...

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's genuinely the worst debut I've ever seen and I called it as soon as he was named in the team. Hopefully he's okay but he should not have been playing today.
It’s all fat boys fault

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully Casey is alright.
How sad is it that Allen is the second best winger in the club. All our other options are garbage.
I'm sure Gus is on the case

Jebbundy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Famous last words “ I won’t let you boys down” horrible game for him but hope he’s ok the lad. Just to big for him this yr