Official Team List Round 16 v Sharks + Match Discussion

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Late "changes" will be Allan wing, Kiraz centre as usual..

RFM to the bench and Waddell to start in the 2nd row..

TPJ to prop and King to lock..

The same as its been the last two games when teams are finalised an hour before kick off.
Sharks have Tolman, Finucane and Fifita off the bench but we have a better starting lineup, kinda even for a good saturday slugfest.
Get our rotation right.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sharks have Tolman, Finucane and Fifita off the bench but we have a better starting lineup, kinda even for a good saturday slugfest.
Yeah it should be a good game. Their bench is very strong though. Wilton is on the bench too, who is a player I rate quite a lot..

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Get our rotation right.
3 props and a second rower on their bench, I’m guessing they want to beat us through the middle.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like I said, I'm not a Waddell fan but he's been pretty good the last few weeks and deserves to keep his spot
Absolutely..is going ok, his errors penalties seem to be declining a bit also but i could be wrong on that.
Can't see how Hoffman could be better isn’t he significantly smaller, would he get owned in the 1s?

@2ndphase I was actually asking who is this Edwards guy you mentioned?

Topine has fallen behind Kurt now you would think idk what the future holds for him.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely..is going ok, his errors penalties seem to be declining a bit also but i could be wrong on that.
Can't see how Hoffman could be better isn’t he significantly smaller, would he get owned in the 1s?

@2ndphase I was actually asking who is this Edwards guy you mentioned?

Topine has fallen behind Kurt now you would think idk what the future holds for him.

He's been playing in our cup side in the backrow nothing flash but he always does his job.
Watch the game this weekend on fox.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Got to really manage our rotation and minimise time King and TPJ are off the field. Both will need to play 60 min plus imo. That is what Baz was shit at.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Get our rotation right.
Zero Impact bench tho. All workhorse players. We have RFM and ZDC i guess.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone with too much free money, why not donate that to MHF? Or half.to them half to another worthy charity

He's been playing in our cup side in the backrow nothing flash but he always does his job.
Watch the game this weekend on fox.
Cheers mate yeh my bad has played 14 games lol, though haven't seen him mentioned before.
I tried to watch last week(admittedly just on my phone)through the bookface page couldn't get the feed to open idk why, sounds better if its on Fox.
Thanks.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like I said, I'm not a Waddell fan but he's been pretty good the last few weeks and deserves to keep his spot
Waddell has been the biggest improver we have. His defence has been great. Sometimes I think people are not watching
the games when they criticise him. All players make mistakes but his are in the lower end.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully we put in, sharks are a good side so not expecting to win, just expect them to compete. Be a close game.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@Flanagun im calling you out to unleash the new kickingbtechniques you promised us at the start of the year
Not my job, bro. I'm not allowed to kick more than three times a game.... and when I do kick, I'm not allowed to do it well. It's in Burto's contract. I have some freakish kicks to unleash when he heads off to the chooks though.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not my job, bro. I'm not allowed to kick more than three times a game.... and when I do kick, I'm not allowed to do it well. It's in Burto's contract. I have some freakish kicks to unleash when he heads off to the chooks though.
Where were they last year tho
:(