Official Team List Round 16 v Sharks + Match Discussion

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a good feeling I can honestly say I have this dogs of 2014 or 2009 feeling . Seems like the bad energy trolls are all but gone making way for the positive energy to invigorate this great club

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watching what little I have of sharks this year, they heavily rely upon the structured sweep play, from certain set up on field. If we are aware on edges, I can’t see em getting through us. Not sure about our bench, no big bodies really

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Potter has been concentrating on attack since he took over.
This week defence will be the issue for us.
This week will decide 22

Doglover28

Waterboy
Reaction score
Schoupp loves a challenge and has marked up well against Staggs, Manu etc so he definitely won't be scared. He plays a physical up and in style in defence so it should be an interesting battle..
Kiraz will be marking Talakai… Schoupp will be marking Ramien

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Kiraz likely to move to centre, Allan to wing.

I'd be interested to try Dufty on the wing over Allan.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doorey and Burns are returning this week in NSW cup.
I don't see a fg spot for either any time soon(sub Allan out for him I don't see the point if Corey is going ok)Doorey would have to be eased into match fitness anyway, curious to see how he goes I suppose I suspect his toughness to put it mildly.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The concussions have rattled him, looked okay as he was coming through the grades and was in the same rep sides as Burton.
Really? I haven't seen him have one dominant run or tackle. Just remember him being dominated.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Really? I haven't seen him have one dominant run or tackle. Just remember him being dominated.
Yh he's an Australian schoolboy and all that lol. I think his first few NRL games he showed some okay signs and he would've been 20 at most, then copped a couple of concussions and injuries and nothing since. I think it was Talakai that almost killed him one game.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yh he's an Australian schoolboy and all that lol. I think his first few NRL games he showed some okay signs and he would've been 20 at most, then copped a couple of concussions and injuries and nothing since. I think it was Talakai that almost killed him one game.
Will he get another contract or has Gus seen enough to pass?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Will he get another contract or has Gus seen enough to pass?
Don't know, we got like no edge forwards so its possible he gets another contract.