Official Team List Round 15 v Tigers + Match Discussion

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Awkward kid. I really hope he can reach another level, doesn't even need to be a world beater just make better decisions in pass selection.
I still can't believe he refused to pass to Kiraz or Averillo outside him during the first half when they were in acres of space, it wasn't even difficult and all that was required was a simple pass. Kiraz looked like he was going to kill him and he even managed to piss Averillo off :tearsofjoy:

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I was quite impressed with Allan today . I thought he was quite involved with his carries and kiraz’s try and injected himself into the game . What did you guys think

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I still can't believe he refused to pass to Kiraz or Averillo outside him during the first half when they were in acres of space, it wasn't even difficult and all that was required was a simple pass. Kiraz looked like he was going to kill him and he even managed to piss Averillo off :tearsofjoy:
Yeah haha he made plenty of blunders, there was only one time he wasn't in the wrong we he opened a hole and no one ran into it.

He just needs to play simple, ball in two hands draw a defender and pass to your outside man, short or long whoever is in a better position.
The constant need to try replicate the Nathan Cleary short pass or unders ball isn't working for him.

If he can't do that then he just needs to commit to being the link man and have someone run a block for Averillo to receive off him...hopefully Potter addresses it before Sharks game.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Guys I was quite impressed with Allan today . I thought he was quite involved with his carries and kiraz’s try and injected himself into the game . What did you guys think
Needs to be replaced. We signed him to be afullback and on fullback money.

Juniors coming through are faster than him and break more tackles than what he does. He isn't a threat, certainly not for what we're paying him

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks good on the ball huge upgrade from okunbor he doesn’t have u closing your eyes when a bomb comes his way. Winger position for next year good not fully convinced but he’s been decent.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah haha he made plenty of blunders, there was only one time he wasn't in the wrong we he opened a hole and no one ran into it.

He just needs to play simple, ball in two hands draw a defender and pass to your outside man, short or long whoever is in a better position.
The constant need to try replicate the Nathan Cleary short pass or unders ball isn't working for him.

If he can't do that then he just needs to commit to being the link man and have someone run a block for Averillo to receive off him...hopefully Potter addresses it before Sharks game.
Yes just stick to the basics and do them well, can't be that wasteful against the Sharks.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yes just stick to the basics and do them well, can't be that wasteful against the Sharks.
Agree. Gotta take all our chances against them. Hynes missed a few goals this round and Burton improved, hopefully we can beat them. Especially as the father in law is a sharks fan.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
random question, does anyone know what the main song/beat they were playing at the ground is?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Potter has never really coached first grade so I don’t think it’s much from potter other than allowing these guys to play their natural games
Barrett is a fuckin clown shit fuck
You reckon he’s sitting at home thinking he can coach again
I don't know; 50 NRL games now + nearly 200 at ESL level with a win rate >50%. I think he has a reasonable record. Perhaps going to ESL is what Ciraldo should do before becoming an NRL coach.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
random question, does anyone know what the main song/beat they were playing at the ground is?
Who let the dogs out was the main one when they ran out

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who let the dogs out was the main one when they ran out
it was during the game when there was stoppages the one I'm talking about, it was mainly a beat, I don't think many words, if any

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
it was during the game when there was stoppages the one I'm talking about, it was mainly a beat, I don't think many words, if any
Yeh was rubbish cant remember or i was getting a beer lol

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How is Josh Stuckey going in reserves? He killed it in Qld cup last year. I thought he would be pushing for a spot by now and force waddle out of the team.
Apparently no one can force Waddell out of the team

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Also, another subplot from yesterday that I loved.

It was Robbie Farah who knifed Mick Potter in the back which lead to his sacking originally from the Tigers. He was a decent coach for them, but had a horror run of injuries and then once Farah went behind his back and the club sided with him over Potter it was all she wrote.

Fast forward, Mick is now coaching our resurgence, and Farah is up in the coaches box with Noddy. He used to be the blue shirt trainer but since Madge is gone he’s parked his ass with in the coaching box.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
it was definitely one of his better games for us. The way he attacked that bomb, charging onto the kick and then sprinting away, I had never seen that level of confidence from him before.

He’s still the slowest winger in the comp, but he’s at least having a dig on both ends. He’s also got a nice passing game for a winger which was crucial for the Kiraz try.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I don't know; 50 NRL games now + nearly 200 at ESL level with a win rate >50%. I think he has a reasonable record. Perhaps going to ESL is what Ciraldo should do before becoming an NRL coach.
Wow 50 percent that is pretty impressive considering the 2 Nrl teams are the tigers and the dogs after Barrett. So no easy gigs. The way the tigers played sort of 2005to 2010 would not be the worst formula for the current rules.