Official Team List Round 15 v Tigers + Match Discussion

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Parra did it in 09, we can do it.

28 points should be enough IIRC
Will come down to the wire. Cowboys, eels, sharks x 2 all difficult games with manly and south’s very winnable. Next game against Cronulla will be a big telling point, we win that and we mean business. The confidence instilled into this side over the last two weeks is huge. 26 points will do it doesn’t hurt to dream that’s for sure.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a feeling will come down to the last game against Manly, winner makes the 8.
Pretty tough stretch in the last 4 - 6 rounds - Cows, Eels, Sharks and Manly. If we can get to the Cows game without losing (Sharks, Souths, Knights, Titans), it'll be close

Malla

Reaction score
You know..I know I’m gunna sound negative when Dogs are gunna win.. But in light of the Dolphins coming into the comp..this game highlights the lack of good First Graders going around.. Such a difference between the top and bottom of the ladder.. But in saying that the Dogs have way more ofa sprinkle of quality than the Tiges. The Dogs are only a couple of players away from a real threat in the comp..

But this game shows the need for developing good juniors..and the importance of good quality coaches in the future..to get the best out of their players..
Yes and no
Covid has fucked a lot of teams up
Usually there is 1 or 2 teams max who are clear wooden spooners but this season there is us, tigers, knights, titans and warriors. Cancelling junior and reserve grade footy for pretty much 2 years has fucked a lot of players development.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We can still make the 8 , but it would be the best comeback in nrl history. Im daydreaming

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Yeah loved it
He is out for the season now though with his shoulder isn’t he? Poor bloke
no - I heard it was not a pec tear but a dislocation that is nowhere near as bad - have you heard anything beyond that?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit.....missed the game as I had to babysit my mate who had a heart attack last Weekend.

When is the last time we won two in a row?

Looking forward to watching the replay.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Such a shame morrin got injured. It’s because of homeless, slow useless fuck Tamou suffocating the ***** shoulder. So pissed about it.