Official Team List Round 15 v Tigers + Match Discussion

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Am i the only one who is just happy we are up at halftime, and that our attack continues to looked a lot improved vs the Baz era?

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flanno seems to be a player that has practiced his few routines over and over again but has zero instinct, his too low bombs and pass back inside is just so predictable

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Guess it's because we should be up by more but it's an improvement we're thinking that way at least
No we shouldnt. What we shouldnt be is behind. A lead is good. If we win by 1 its a win and i will take it, its not like for and against is going to matter to us this year.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn’t Flannagan Jnr and Snr say the shackles were going to be taken off after Barrett left? .. I’m confused .. was there more than one set of shackles ? LOL

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully a few adjustments to the backline and they can start sending the ball wide... Boys are standing to flat and wide, hopefully coaches get them standing short and deeper like last week.

I think the boys are just eager to get the ball and mistiming everything.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is sticking to the game plan and being conservative. He has been dropped that many times and he probably doesn’t have the confidence to play eyes up.

He has done some good things in that first half along with the average.
Yea like what...He has passed the ball...Any 10 year old half back can do that......oh has tacked too. Bring back Biondi...and play him half back.....

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No we shouldnt. What we shouldnt be is behind. A lead is good. If we win by 1 its a win and i will take it, its not like for and against is going to matter to us this year.
Have you seen our remaining fixtures? Top 8 is still on if we can go ona run

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No doubt but he still isn't good enough for where wr want to be
Agree to disagree. But in his defence he has ran for more metres than most of his weak pack has. Not really much he can do tbh.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Am i the only one who is just happy we are up at halftime, and that our attack continues to looked a lot improved vs the Baz era?
It’s the anxiety..kills the fans..lol! Not used to winning..especially when it’s there for the taking..

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
must look different on TV , as watching live, it’s a pretty exciting game. It really is a ladder position match, so not sure what most people want .