Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck i cant take Flanagan the ****
Yeh we get it, u have Flanagan. Lol. Every post u make.he isn't being hooked so suck it up we dont have a better option this year. Also we are leading if u didn't notice. Why so angry. We were last before last match. What are u expecting lol? 40 nil at halftime?

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst halfback I can remember ever playing for our club. Absolutely fucking pathetic.
He is sticking to the game plan and being conservative. He has been dropped that many times and he probably doesn’t have the confidence to play eyes up.

He has done some good things in that first half along with the average.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Potter should show him video clips of shit option after shit option denying us tries.
I don’t think it would make any difference he has no idea what he’s about to do when he gets the ball he’s not a halfback’s arsehole.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hook flanno jmk or zdc to half

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is sticking to the game plan and being conservative. He has been dropped that many times and he probably doesn’t have the confidence to play eyes up.

He has done some good things in that first half along with the average.
He kills momentum every single time he touches the ball though. He never looks to get his outside men involved. Has he made one pass to Kiraz?

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think it would make any difference he has no idea what he’s about to do when he gets the ball he’s not a halfback’s arsehole.
I just don’t think he has the ability. He hasn’t got the time and always makes the wrong decisions and a lot of his issues are because he has no running game and gets jammed all day.