Official Team List Round 15 v Tigers + Match Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol Cummins is ref. Get ready for a bunch of bullshit penalties and six agains to hand the tigers the match.
It's time to bring out the CUMSTAINS banners, fuck him & Sutton are gronks!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Cummins is ref mate. I wouldn't hold our breaths. I'm more worried about him then these clowns.
Can't be worse than the Klein **** and his 11-4 penalty count, can he?

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whaaaaat? He's one of their few weapons lol.

We better smash those pussies! And beat the Tigers too!
the tigers wanted a player swap. they didn’t get it but still released him fuck what a shit club

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
the tigers wanted a player swap. they didn’t get it but still released him fuck what a shit club
he was a cancer in the joint, they had to let him go. They can use that money to upgrade some contracts.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion but I think Waddel has been quite good this year. Makes a few errors from trying to hard but has improved alot this year IMO
I actually agree he is far from all bad, eradicate those annoying penalties(maybe TPJ gets a free punch every one he concedes?)and halve the errors he goes alright really..and can be better, is not a small bloke either plays hard all day.
Is here next year too.

Stimson isn't and won't be renewed surely.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Suprised TPJ is 13 and kiraz back on wing.. i prefer last weeks positions TPJ prop & Kiraz centre.. maybe a few games from Potter and team will line up like Eels game come kick off..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another making his debut .. it’s great too see, be exciting , and then TPJ,Burton , Kiraz will all kill it again. Now I’m thinking we can beat the tigers, a win is definitely on the cards if we show what we did vs Eels !!

Reactions: 88