Official Team List Round 15 v Tigers + Match Discussion

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone messsged Gus regarding the snubbing of topine in 2022?
Surely someone knows something
He has avoided the many questions about him. He gets a question about Topine every week lol there’s a reason he isn’t answering them. The last time he replied about him was in May and he said “I would love to see him get a shot at NRL again. I’m sure there will be an opportunity at some stage”.
One day he will finally reply to someone

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has avoided the many questions about him. He gets a question about Topine every week lol there’s a reason he isn’t answering them. The last time he replied about him was in May and he said “I would love to see him get a shot at NRL again. I’m sure there will be an opportunity at some stage”.
One day he will finally reply to someone
Anyway thanks for letting me know hopefully it sorts it self out

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can’t complain about that side.
I thought Allen made some tough carries yesterday and deserves to retain his spot. Was fair in only his second game back.
There is talk of off field issues with Topine.
People also need to remember that NSW cup
is a big drop in quality from NRL. Even flanno carved it up so don’t be too quick to have a melt down about topine not getting selected.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can’t complain about that side.
I thought Allen made some tough carries yesterday and deserves to retain his spot. Was fair in only his second game back.
There is talk of off field issues with Topine.
People also need to remember that NSW cup
is a big drop in quality from NRL. Even flanno carved it up so don’t be too quick to have a melt down about topine not getting selected.
Allen is safe too. Much better than Okunbor

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dufty gifted them a few tries last time with his soft defence. We should be better for the run, need to win the opening exchanges and take advantage of our lighter bench, along with the tigers.
Nu Brown scored two from dummy half on Dufty

We will pump tigers this time around

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon this weeks clash v Tigers is the most important of the year so far. They have to beat the Tigers and go back to back. They then face Sharks Storm and Souths.
They should win 13 plus