Official Team List Round 14 v Eels + Match Discussion

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Potter that good a coach or was Barrett the worst coach our club has ever seen?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That was a very tough one to take. He’s involved in almost any points we score and his kicking game gets us out of trouble when our forwards don’t make metres. You are usually very measured mate I don’t know why you are on Burtos back for.
The metres he is getting for us with penalty kicks to touch are huge. I'm willing to forgive the occasional one's that go wrong. Opposition teams are going to get real cautious about giving away penalties in our 40m knowing it usually gives us a set starting 30m out.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That was a very tough one to take. He’s involved in almost any points we score and his kicking game gets us out of trouble when our forwards don’t make metres. You are usually very measured mate I don’t know why you are on Burtos back for.
Because I have seen his support play at Panthers and I know he has it in him to take balls like that and the offload prior. I know we are fucked without him, only say these things as I hold him to a higher standard.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The metres he is getting for us with penalty kicks to touch are huge. I'm willing to forgive the occasional one's that go wrong. Opposition teams are going to get real cautious about giving away penalties in our 40m knowing it usually gives us a set starting 30m out.
Yes that and also the wingers are going to start dropping back early to try and cover the kick. Always good to keep the opposition in 2 minds.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ennis will be on the coaching staff
First game he hasn’t bagged us and actually encouraging the team
On the payroll