Official Team List Round 14 v Eels + Match Discussion

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
let’s hope so !, it’s a better place to be now that clowns gone
What’s your thoughts on Ricky Stuart for the job ?
TBH I've never rated Ricky as a coach. He "won" a GF in 02 because the best team got docked points. Has done nothing since.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS is he and the boys happy Baz is gone?

Last edited:

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ricky thats left field. You have some info? not the worst option i guess, he would be on par with flanno

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Stimson and Waddell need to be dropped as soon as possible.. They're dead weight, offer nothing and won't be here next year.

Flanagan couldn't be playing worse yet gets picked every week. At what point is he dropped?
Flanagan is playing worse than bad; he's hiding. I'd respect him more if he went out, gave it a go and it just didn't work out. Right now he is hiding, letting burton do eveyrthing just so he doesn't make any mistakes, that way he keeps his spot in first grade.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Flanagan is playing worse than bad; he's hiding. I'd respect him more if he went out, gave it a go and it just didn't work out. Right now he is hiding, letting burton do eveyrthing just so he doesn't make any mistakes, that way he keeps his spot in first grade.
Which is exactly why he needs to be dropped. He's a passenger and gets in the way whenever he does have the ball. We'd be better off playing with 12 in attack.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
we need BBO to have some screamers in NSW cup so he demands to be picked
Like I mentioned before, BBO has to come into HB and stay there if he is going to be an option next year. As should Avo and ZDC.

This year is all about 2023 now, we will be lucky to avoid the spoon so we have to focus on making some reserves into FG options.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Like I mentioned before, BBO has to come into HB and stay there if he is going to be an option next year. As should Avo and ZDC.

This year is all about 2023 now, we will be lucky to avoid the spoon so we have to focus on making some reserves into FG options.
i dont think ZDC is in their plans, he is a love child of David Tanga thats why he is there.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Cook? Gray?
yeh im not sure mate, but ZDC has been around at several nsw cup sides and was playing massey last year. Surely we have better options as a back up than ZDC. Im not sure what hookers we have coming through or what is on the market for cover

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
we need BBO to have some screamers in NSW cup so he demands to be picked

I don't see it with BBO either. His size is just too against him.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't see it with BBO either. His size is just too against him.
he is big enough, very stocky and has handled hooker even last year. Just needs to improve his game awareness

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
he is big enough, very stocky and has handled hooker even last year. Just needs to improve his game awareness
Hooker is different than out wide.

Hooker he can go for legs and let the big boys handle the upper body/offloads/wrapping up the ball

Out wide he needs to tackle and wrap up the ball

Also his kicking game doesn't have distance