Official Team List Round 14 v Eels + Match Discussion

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again I'll have more interest in watching nsw cup this week over first grade.
They should rename the game to the "I give up cup"

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Once again I'll have more interest in watching nsw cup this week over first grade.
They should rename the game to the "I give up cup"
Some of the problem is lack of encouragement, whats your solution?
Not they are shit and will never improve as competitors.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only way I could handle Flanagan as coach is if his son is shipped off to Abu Dhabi first.
Clearly Flanagan jnr is in the side to keep the media guessing and thinking Flanagan snr is still in the mix for coach. Quick question B-Train. Would you rather Flanagan snr and jnr next year or Fitler on the roof? Whichever way the coaching cards fall Flanagan jnr has a year left on his contract and most likely be there next year anyway.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Despite many of the views on here I think most clubs would welcome thommo with open arms. They’d have him in their lineup in a heartbeat… for the right price of course. I’m not sure prop is his best position though. He has strong leg drive and a good motor on him. I can see thommo landing at broncs tigers roosters or storm. Just hope we get a good swap deal out of it.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of the problem is lack of encouragement, whats your solution?
Not they are shit and will never improve as competitors.
Mate you can encourage Stimson all you want but at the end of the day he'll still perform like a dud.
The years a write off, we're better off blooding some young guys and preparing for the future.

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everyone saying next year our year
If we don’t get a solid 7 we will be screwed I’ll put a line through 23 as well,by the time any juniors come through 2027
Yes the 7 issue is not going away. Even Canberra improved when Fogarty returned.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Clearly Flanagan jnr is in the side to keep the media guessing and thinking Flanagan snr is still in the mix for coach. Quick question B-Train. Would you rather Flanagan snr and jnr next year or Fitler on the roof? Whichever way the coaching cards fall Flanagan jnr has a year left on his contract and most likely be there next year anyway.
As I said, Shane shouldn't get the job if his son is at the club. It's an either/or situation. I don't want a player picked every week regardless of how shit they play because their Dad is the coach. It's not Under 10's..

I'd rather John Morris or Woolf than any of the other horrible options being suggested.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Despite many of the views on here I think most clubs would welcome thommo with open arms. They’d have him in their lineup in a heartbeat… for the right price of course. I’m not sure prop is his best position though. He has strong leg drive and a good motor on him. I can see thommo landing at broncs tigers roosters or storm. Just hope we get a good swap deal out of it.
From when I first saw him play for us, I felt that his position is back row--edge forward. I believe and hope that Potter plays him on the edge, that way he would be worth much more to other clubs, a swap with Hass would be the stuff dreams are made of

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vomited when I saw Stimson and Waddell
You could close your eyes and throw a dart in a crowded pub and hit a better player than these two.