Team List Round 13 v Panthers + Match Discussion

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Averillo looking like the best fullback at our club this year (the bar is low)

If he's doing this well with a shortened week of training, I wonder what an entire pre-season could have done... instead we signed Dufty in the hopes that the defensive issues that have plagued him his entire career somehow won't carry over with him

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
He does, but there's at least a small postive there with him having the confidence to back himself. He hasn't looked hesitant tonight but that could change in the second half as more fatigue sets in and try score blows out..
You nailed it , he actually looks confident tonight.

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Everything he does makes me angry. He is absolutely useless at all facets off the game
Not wrong mate. There is absolutely nothing to his game. How do we end up with all these absolute hacks? The fact he earns good money as well makes it even worse.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK it’s another deflating weekend but there are some positives. Burtons kicking game has kept us in the contest to an extent but the biggest plus for us is Kikau being in the Blue and white next year. The guys a beast.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avo has no footy brains whatsoever.

Working the ball out? Tiptoe on the sideline! Get tackled out! Lose it on the first tackle!

Running away out of defence with a 2 on 4 defenders? Push the impossible pass! Lose it on the first tackle!

Make a great last line tackle? Stay at marker! Be completely out of position! Concede a try!

5th tackle one metre out? Kick the ball too high! Let the tallest guy catch it on the full!

Whoever’s been his coaches in juniors have done him zero favours, and being put into 1sts too early has killed his confidence.

I just can’t see him succeeding at the dogs ever. Maybe somewhere like the Storm, but not here.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's all just calm the farm on the averillo wagon.. he has had some good moments but also made some mistakes. Are we all still going to be happy if he finishes the game with 6 errors

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
See Averillo is not as dumb as you all think its only the dumbasses around him that put him at 7 and wasted all this time making our fans believe he can be jahrome hughes hahah you ca only sit back and laugh at how dumb

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t believe how hard our middle is copping it in the ass tonight. Absolute ass fucking by a big black cock

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ummm you've been rubbishing him!
He's sooo young guve him a go.
I have because he’s been average all year. I want him to do well. He has the talent but lacks confidence or has a bad attitude. I can see some positive signs tonight though.