Team List Round 13 v Panthers + Match Discussion

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately we are playing the best defensive team in the comp and we will be lucky to score, it may be to zero this time but i hope not.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to Averillo chiming in from fullback. Concerns would just be his talk at the back - not like Dufty was organising the line anyway and probably the high ball will be interesting. Otherwise it’s a positive change.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@wendog33 hope you didn’t mind me altering your post and putting in that comment..no offence just mucking around…I change if you want.:blush:

brucey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well I can’t pick dufty anytime tryscorer on SportsBet. Don’t know how they have the early mail

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m glad Potter recognised it was going to be chilly tonight up there at Penrith and had that night time training session earlier in the week. Let’s hope it pays dividends

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Goal line or the last line of defence is harder than defending in the line though. We'll see how he goes. I hope he goes well.
goal line defence is putting your body in front, he definitely puts his body on the line. Our work from the inside is shocking on the line, players should not be isolated on the goal line, thats something that has hopefully been addressed.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Like most of us here I can tell within the first set of the game if it’s our night or not

Been a lot of ‘nots’ since 2017
100% even taught the misses and she calls it too lol