Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me or is Kayos broadcast really grainy and not HD this weekend. I have reset my modem and restarted my Apple TV and it's still ordinary
Been flaky as, I checked other channels and had instant HD where as fox league wouldn't. Try going in and out as you might getter a better stream from a different server.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If Dufty plays next week Potter should be sacked as interim coach and stripped of his permanent role at Mounties. Truly can’t stand the rat face midget. And if Allen or JAC or whoever can’t replace him give 37 year old Sam Perrett a call. Bloke is still fitter than half these ***** and showed more heart than all of them
And some want potter as full time coach....

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Difference is we have to buy quality, we have fuck all of our own.
Wouldn’t it be nice to be playing footy as a young kid now.. Sheesh you’d be In with a big chance of at least playing lower grades with the amount of shit players running around in 1st grade!!

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are the nrl bulldogs the most disconnected nrl side ever?
Like watching reserve grade playing firsts

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mat Dumpty would have to be the laziest most disinterested player to ever pull on the mighty blue and white jersey ive ever seen,this bloke is an absolute fucken discrace.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joey said it earlier this week for the Dogs to win we must not play this one up forwards crap in attack as the Dragons love that shit. We need to tire their forwards out by playin some passing around type football
And maybe have more than one option? Every time they turn it in, none of the defenders move they just wait for the inside runner to get the ball as no one else is running

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be nice to be playing footy as a young kid now.. Sheesh you’d be In with a big chance of at least playing lower grades with the amount of shit players running around in 1st grade!!
So true.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s the old cliché but we fail the 1%ers more than any team.

Whenever there is a loose ball we lack the urgency and commitment to get the ball. We seem to never get the result on a loose ball. We are either too slow and not urgent enough. Or we knock the ball on and give the opposition 6 more.

These simple errors make it impossible to build pressure.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wtf was that opening set hahah

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion