Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fans who show up rain ,hail or shine
Most on here back up every single week mate and earn thier mental health check card by supporting the dogs. You dont have to be at the ground every week to be considered a passionate supporter and nor should we sing from the hym book if out team dish up shit.

Last edited:

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people have mentioned it and others are just ignoring it. But if you bring someone in too early you impact their development. Also bringing someone from a winning reserve grade team to a losing first grade team can impact their confidence. I think we have screwed around with Averillos development last few years similar to what we did with Mbye. That is not simply because they were brought in too early but too early wrong position and not enough time to gain confidence.

Alamoti is going to be something special, lets not forget he only turned 18 a few months ago. I think our 3/4 line next year will be JAC,Schoupp, Alamoti and Kiraz. But lets give them time to develop for the good of the future team rather than the quick entertainment value of a big loss.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most on here back up every single week mate and earn thier mental health check card by supporting the dogs. You dont have to be at the ground every week to be considered a passionate supporter and nor should we sing from the hym book if out team dish up shit.
When we start winning games and we show some geniune effort I’ll attend games. It’s Mentally draining!

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Potter’s 17 a slightly different look. I smell an ambush at Belmore!

notables:
• Glad JAC is back and no Knockonkor! Don’t mind Kiraz as winger. We’ll see how he goes under the high ball.
• Waddell to Start – competent, workmanlike without being outstanding
• I would’ve preferred Max King at lock
• TPG & RFM for impact! Strategy is loud ‘n clear.
• Clay – every coach has a favorite I suppose. Looks like Biondi might be on the outer Is he injured?
• Stuck with Dufty??? My preferences for Fullback

1. Averillo
2. Allan
3. Ado Carr
4. Clay

What does Topine need to do to get a start this year?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Potter’s 17 a slightly different look. I smell an ambush at Belmore!

notables:
• Glad JAC is back and no Knockonkor! Don’t mind Kiraz as winger. We’ll see how he goes under the high ball.
• Waddell to Start – competent, workmanlike without being outstanding
• I would’ve preferred Max King at lock
• TPG & RFM for impact! Strategy is loud ‘n clear.
• Clay – every coach has a favorite I suppose. Looks like Biondi might be on the outer Is he injured?
• Stuck with Dufty??? My preferences for Fullback

1. Averillo
2. Allan
3. Ado Carr
4. Clay

What does Topine need to do to get a start this year?
As much as I want Averillo to succeed people need to forget about him playing fullback.

He would be a similar style to Dufty, can give a good pass or might score a electrifying try but he won’t be able to defend at the back or organise the defence.

He’s made 70 tackles and missed 9 or 10 this season.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Declan Casey could play Fullback against the Dragons, been training at Fullback. JMK to move to the bench docker clay to start. Averillo out Almoti in.
Inside info? Or wishful thinking like me

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think if we didnt play the Dragons Dufty wouldve been dropped 100%.

Players who play a club that kicked them to the curb usually play out of their skins or shit the bed.
Hes shit the bed the last few games so he we are hoping...

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As much as I want Averillo to succeed people need to forget about him playing fullback.

He would be a similar style to Dufty, can give a good pass or might score a electrifying try but he won’t be able to defend at the back or organise the defence.

Why do I get the feeling that the majority of this week's virtually unchanged team are on final notice before cyclone Potter hits Belmore.
Realistically this is Potter's first week at the helm and probably feels the duty to give the team a final chance before making major changes.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mark O'Meley's birthday this week, we dont wanna lose this week.
Are our forwards actually soft?

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yep it just ain’t happening. The good fullbacks these days need to organise the defensive line and shout instructions. Obviously the club doesn’t see that in him.

It’s painful that so many people keep putting Jake up as a fullback. He hasn’t played there in first grade or Reggie’s for 3 years ffs.

Someone asked Gus on social media the other day if they thought he would make a good fullback. Gus replied “I have never seen him play fullback”.

Maybe, just maybe, if the club thought he was a fullback option he would have played there or even trained there in the last 3 years.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep it just ain’t happening. The good fullbacks these days need to organise the defensive line and shout instructions. Obviously the club doesn’t see that in him.

It’s painful that so many people keep putting Jake up as a fullback. He hasn’t played there in first grade or Reggie’s for 3 years ffs.

Someone asked Gus on social media the other day if they thought he would make a good fullback. Gus replied “I have never seen him play fullback”.

Maybe, just maybe, if the club thought he was a fullback option he would have played there or even trained there in the last 3 years.
Sad to say but he’s another Moses Mbye. Might be able to play in different positions but not well in any particular one. I think the coaches he’s had have played a big part in his lack of development.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sad to say but he’s another Moses Mbye. Might be able to play in different positions but not well in any particular one. I think the coaches he’s had have played a big part in his lack of development.
So..I'm not pumping up Mbye's tyres(or forgetting he is overpaid)but he has been pretty good for the Dragons? Offering more than when at the Tigers anyway, right now Averillo needs to lift to be even be at his level imo fairly inexperienced yes, lacking confidence yes too but just doesn't seem invested in the fight.
Needs a chat or some counselling with this guy...images.jpeg.jpg

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So..I'm not pumping up Mbye's tyres(or forgetting he is overpaid)but he has been pretty good for the Dragons? Offering more than when at the Tigers anyway, right now Averillo needs to lift to be even be at his level imo fairly inexperienced yes, lacking confidence yes too but just doesn't seem invested in the fight.
Needs a chat or some counselling with this guy...View attachment 51744
Averillo is not a FG rugby league player. Belongs in Camden group comp