Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That killed me. I think that was the turning point. There is more than one dumbo in this team......
its just little shit like that, thats the reason we struggle so badly. its partly effort and attitude but its also partly a lack of professionalism. they might be young but they have to learn pretty quickly that this isn't park footy, you cant be doing shit like that at this level because you're not going to get away with it and you're going to hinder your team. thats not just schoupp, thats most of them. barrett obviously never made anyone accountable for shit like this and just gave them the 'yardage' and 'good ball sets' dribble. they need a coach whos going to say to them 'you fucked up and gave away a stupid penalty that put us on the backfoot after a decent set, dont do it again or i'll find someone else in reserve grade'. a little bit of accountability to cut it out of their games

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think our options at fullback for this game is limited, that's probably why Dufty is still there

Toia is injured, Allen has only been back for a week and wouldnt have the fitness, Averillo i dont think was ever a chance and the only possible change would be Fox

In the next couple of weeks I'd like Allen in the centres for Averillo and hopefully Toia might get a chance at fullback.

Or once Allen is match fit I'd play him at fullback and bring Alamoti in for the last 6 weeks

Regardless of his paypacket I think Allen would add more than either Averillo or Dufty
Yep I agree, while Allen is nothing flash and not worth his pay packet I'd take him over Dufty any day of the week.
This is another example of Barrett's bad recruiting and our club in general for a long long time. We're always recruiting like for like players and sometimes even letting go of better players and bringing in worse players at a higher salary. So many examples I can show.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those 2 duds out is good but the game was lost by the time TPJ came onto the field last week.
I agree mate.
As we all know while Junk is at 9 we are already behind.

Pangai is much more affective of the bench though.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avo
JuNK
Waddles
Flamingo
Thompson

All putrid and will stay putrid because they have realized they will stay in FG no matter how shit they are.
Unfortunately we all know Potter cannot drop half a team and replace with Reggies.
This is where patience is needed. So Potter can work his magic

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
about + 30 points against and - 22 for
For and against only matters to teams that win, we will be 6 competition points behind the 15th placed team this year. Have a look at our run home

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Averillo isn't offering enough in attack to play centre with his defensive liabilities, I love the kid but I'd rather see him at 14, or maybe tried at 1 (anyone but Dufty, see how they go).
Dufty is a terrible FB, and can’t stand seeing him in the blue an white. Now he’s off to England they should just drop him to lower grades until he fucks off.. !! Someone else in the 1 is better than him.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One or 2 players a week could do the trick...
JMK is a perfect example, won't be in the team next year,shouldn't be in it this year. I'd rather see BBO and/or Topine in the 9 roll and see what they can do than waste another half a season on top of the season and a half already wasted. Averillo is the same,the pair are just occupying roster spots

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
JMK is a perfect example, won't be in the team next year,shouldn't be in it this year. I'd rather see BBO and/or Topine in the 9 roll and see what they can do than waste another half a season on top of the season and a half already wasted. Averillo is the same,the pair are just occupying roster spots
Dumbty and JuNK should of been dropped this week as they are definately NOT in our 2023 plans and beyond.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
U can't even get off your arse and go to a game
And u wanna make comments like your Paul Kent

Fair-weather fan
How do you know I don't, genius?

Again, you prove you know fuck all.

Back in your hole, bitch. You're the one that sounds like Kent, no idea about football yet still talks shit.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
How do you know I don't, genius?

Again, you prove you know fuck all.

Back in your hole, bitch. You're the one that sounds like Kent, no idea about football yet still talks shit.
Couldn't get free tickets so you're choosing to stay at home ?

Lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Couldn't get free tickets so you're choosing to stay at home ?

Lol
Wow, I'm dealing with a mastermind here... only thing that makes me miss games is when I'm in hospital or my health issues flare up.

Why do you have sand in your vagina anyways? Why resort to bullshit in your posts? To make yourself sound like you know footy? You're just failing like usual.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Wow, I'm dealing with a mastermind here...

Why do you have sand in your vagina anyways? Why resort to bullshit in your posts? To make yourself sound like you know footy? You're just failing like usual.
As I said
You only sing when we're winning