Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope they all get booed off the ground I would be if I was going.bunch of plebs imitating footballers absolute Fucken jokers
Maybe that is what the plan is- finally let the home crowd give them a send off.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s your issue with Schoupp? He’s probably been out 3rd best back after Kiraz and Addo-Carr
he gave away stupid penalties against wests and got himself sin binned when we were 2 points behind for something stupid. the tackle was made, it didnt need to happen. after he went off they scored a few and that was the game. how are we supposed to win if we're forever giving away penalties and field position and not having a share of possession because of stupid penalties? its bad enough we drop the ball so often, we compound it by letting teams march up the field constantly

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Worst fullback in the comp in Dufty
Worst defensive centre in the comp in Averillo
Worst back row in the comp.
Team looks putrid on paper and will reflect that in their performance, bar the usual suspects that put in: JAC, Kiraz, Burton

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ka-boom. The kennel has exploded.

Personally, i think their might be a change or 2 come game day

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I knew he would retain Dufty cos he’s playing the Dragons

King in the backrow on the other hand ‍♂

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he gave away stupid penalties against wests and got himself sin binned when we were 2 points behind for something stupid. the tackle was made, it didnt need to happen. after he went off they scored a few and that was the game. how are we supposed to win if we're forever giving away penalties and field position and not having a share of possession because of stupid penalties? its bad enough we drop the ball so often, we compound it by letting teams march up the field constantly
Come on there was nothing in that tackle no way deserved to be a sin bin

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Potter didn't coach the team last week. I imagine it's difficult, in his position, to convince the club he needs to drop a heap of players without at LEAST giving them the chance to play to his game plan once or twice. There's also the publicity angle. If Potter comes in and replaces half the team, the headlines will read, "Bulldogs drop multiple players in Potter's first week. Was Baz really the problem?"

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you watch the replay of tackle it looks worse because of the other defender pushing down on the upper torso of the guy getting is tackled which is why he went beyond horizontal.
Schoupp is young and has plenty of aggression which he needs to learn how to properly channel but I am definitely not advocating to drop him.
We can’t ask for young players to be given a go and then drop them every time they make mistakes.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inspire them, dont rupture them, make Sunday a great day.
Who will inspire us fans after we have been ruptured for the past 5 years, this team selected for Sunday for back to Belmore? Not a chance.

It's depressing just looking at that team.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Are the idiots trying to lose TPJ, or is he sick still??
Dufty, Waddler, Averagefellow Really.
He's still playing big minutes (mainly in the middle, but everywhere) off the bench. How many minutes a player gets is more important then if they're starting or not.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
King on an edge must be a gee up

Either he swaps with JJ or RFM/TPJ replaces him

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Worst fullback in the comp in Dufty
Worst defensive centre in the comp in Averillo
Worst back row in the comp.
Team looks putrid on paper and will reflect that in their performance, bar the usual suspects that put in: JAC, Kiraz, Burton
Averillo isn't offering enough in attack to play centre with his defensive liabilities, I love the kid but I'd rather see him at 14, or maybe tried at 1 (anyone but Dufty, see how they go).

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dufty and Averillo did nothing last week. They got rid of Okunbor, and he at least had a go last week. We need to be consistent with players who are out of form and replace them or mix it up a bit. Dufty is now just thinking about England at the end of the year and Averillo isn’t worried about his form last week as he’s still in team. We need to aim higher and not reward inconsistency.
Okunbor had a go last week? Are you having a laugh?