Can we stop doing this every week :tearsofjoy:

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where is Kayne kalache give that guy a go he was doing good last year

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Chrichton would be hard done by not to snag a wing spot. He is getting better each week, and his carries are very strong.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think Chrichton would be hard done by not to snag a wing spot. He is getting better each week, and his carries are very strong.
He’s average he always gets out of position and that’s where they score on us his side. He always does it

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
His positioning is still rubbish bro.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Napa shouldn't be in FG. Garbage.
Smartest thing I have ever read on here.

Today was the first time in over a year I have seen him do more then the first hit up of the game. Today he actually offloaded to Elliot for a mini break up the middle.

Honestly it’s the 1st time in 3 weeks I have noticed him outside the first min of the game. A cia sniper is more visible then him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Smartest thing I have ever read on here.

Today was the first time in over a year I have seen him do more then the first hit up of the game. Today he actually offloaded to Elliot for a mini break up the middle.

Honestly it’s the 1st time in 3 weeks I have noticed him outside the first min of the game. A cia sniper is more visible then him.
A few of us on here were against signing the marshmallow.

At best he is a bench prop and when he can't put on dirty shots like he used to with the Roosters, he is a useless bench prop.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s average he always gets out of position and that’s where they score on us his side. He always does it
Yeh completely agree. He was not bad under the high ball today. I felt when he looks away and closes his eyes he is very effective.

But defensively is a huge liability. And to be honest his speed isn’t flash hot.

I’d rather bring holland back and play reimus on the wing. Handy back up for a game or two. But not a solid starter especially if he is coming up against the likes of tupou, ravilawa, Coates etc.

Atleast with reimus he can outleap a few opponents. And in open fields he (most cases then not) beats the chasing player.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A few of us on here were against signing the marshmallow.

At best he is a bench prop and when he can't put on dirty shots like he used to with the Roosters, he is a useless bench prop.
Could have used the $650k we wasted on him, throw in 200k more and end up with someone like arrows to partner Thompson. I’m sure $650k should get you most front rowers in the Comp. shame we went for a cat that has a smaller heart then a chicken. I’d take a 27 year old tolman or even a 40 year old steve price over him. Atleast they wouldn’t hide away from running it up 25 times a game and making 35+ tackles.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Could have used the $650k we wasted on him, throw in 200k more and end up with someone like arrows to partner Thompson. I’m sure $650k should get you most front rowers in the Comp. shame we went for a cat that has a smaller heart then a chicken. I’d take a 27 year old tolman or even a 40 year old steve price over him. Atleast they wouldn’t hide away from running it up 25 times a game and making 35+ tackles.
The cat is a fraud, the Roosters made him look better than he was, can't believe the Dogs management fell for it.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He is blowing hard after 10 mins. Lazy and doesn’t get involved enough. Weak hitups and slow ptbs. Not to mention weak tackles. Massive flop.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hopoate and Averillo switch between fullback and right centre at times during the game.

To start the game the right edge is Jackson, Foran, Averillo & DWZ. At least it gives us 1 potent edge.

01. Will Hopoate
02. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
03. Jake Averillo (k)
04. Morgan Harper
05. Reimis Smith
06. Kieran Foran
07. Brandon Wakeham
08. Ofahiki Ogden
09. Sione Katoa
10. Renouf To'omaga
11. Josh Jackson (c)
12. Adam Elliott
13. Aiden Tolman

14. Jeremy Marshall-King
15. Jackson Topine
16. Sauaso Sue
17. Dylan Napa

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Hoppa
2. Dwz
3.averillo
4. Holland/harper- there's no body else. There both average
5. Smith
6.foran
7. Wakes-he will only get better
8. Napa
9. Katao- jmk is rubbish
10. Renoff
11. Jackson
12. Rfm
13. Elliot
15. Ogden
16. Sue

Two spots the rest are average
I was actually impressed with Holland at dummy half tonight , I thought he really speeded up our intensity when he came on, infact I wished that he had come a little earlier because you could see a change in the game after he came on . His passing was good his running was god and you could see he was instilling urgency in the players and enticing them to quick play the balls, maybe we should trying him as hooker for a few games, maybe share the load with JMK or Katoa ?, just a suggestion

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was actually impressed with Holland at dummy half tonight , I thought he really speeded up our intensity when he came on, infact I wished that he had come a little earlier because you could see a change in the game after he came on . His passing was good his running was god and you could see he was instilling urgency in the players and enticing them to quick play the balls, maybe we should trying him as hooker for a few games, maybe share the load with JMK or Katoa ?, just a suggestion
Holland has done this role at hooker before. In short spells he's been ok I guess. He does add a spark of sorts. I agree he could alternate with JMK. It would give us additional cover for injuries in the backline or halves if required during a game.
Holland could slot in the backs and JMK in the halves.
In the long-term we must still not be fooled that a good 80min hooker is not priority.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Since hoppa has gone to fb our defence has been terrible out wide. Can't blame crighton too much if he doesn't know what his inside man is going to do.
Even though hoppa does well at fb put him back in the centres and play holland and smith on the opposite.we are leaking too many points out wide

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Averillo
2. Reimis
3 Hoppa
4 DWZ
5 Meaney
6 Foran
7 Lewis
8 Napa