Team for next week

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought they canned the 6 interchange for the time being due to player welfare?
Yep - canned for now but I reckon it will happen in the next few years. There was some talk about player welfare but it was mostly coming from the big explosive forwards who benefit from high rotations. They would be a casualty of less interchanges but I'd much prefer more true footballers and less human steam rollers playing in 20 min stints. I've heard mostly opposite arguments about injuries TBH - saying that more fatigue in players will prevent a lot of high impact and twisting injuries. We did win the 1980 GF with no replacements

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why change a wining team, as far as Meaney goes i think he is improving except for his goal kicking. But he is getting more confidence with DWZ at fullback and think maybe follow him a bit and hopefully get a few balls and his away

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lewis just needs to let the ball go earlier. He reads the play ok,but just hesitate and drifts across field before passing and putting x player into space. Plus his passes are pretty slow lollipop passes. The defense gets up on us by the time he lets it go. He needs to be more crisp with his passes and give early ball. I like him in D though.
He needs to do a lot of things better. Him trying to link up with CHN was comical at times, yet Foz swings to the left twice and they link up for two tries. He just isn't a ballplayer or runner so imo he doesn't have a future anywhere near the halves. Yh his defence is great as is his effort, keeps a few Kennelers jerking off over him because they dig that passion shit.