No Source Team for 2021.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I have no facts just my opinion. I think we need to go after players on the outer at their current club rather than throw money at players like Cotic. Therefore I reckon we should go hard for Isaako, is on the outer at Broncos after an inconsistent season but is a gun..otherwise Alex Johnson would be a good get can't believe rabbitohs are letting him go. Next most important position is hooker obviously Grant or B Smith would be great but I reckon we should go after J. Liddle from the tigers, if the Tigers get Grant he will be on the outer. If Tigers get Grant maybe even B Walters.would be looking for a.new club. Don't really want to get in a bidding war with Tigers for Grant. We are also missing an impact forward maybe F. Molo even someone like S boyd from the titans if we could get him cheap.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have no facts just my opinion. I think we need to go after players on the outer at their current club rather than throw money at players like Cotic. Therefore I reckon we should go hard for Isaako, is on the outer at Broncos after an inconsistent season but is a gun..otherwise Alex Johnson would be a good get can't believe rabbitohs are letting him go. Next most important position is hooker obviously Grant or B Smith would be great but I reckon we should go after J. Liddle from the tigers, if the Tigers get Grant he will be on the outer. If Tigers get Grant maybe even B Walters.would be looking for a.new club. Don't really want to get in a bidding war with Tigers for Grant. We are also missing an impact forward maybe F. Molo even someone like S boyd from the titans if we could get him cheap.
Not a bad idea.. McNnnes or Hunt are other ones considering both are top class hookers.

Boyd is retiring.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Not a bad idea.. McNnnes or Hunt are other ones considering both are top class hookers.

Boyd is retiring.
Yeah was thinking maybe Hunt could be interesting. I know the dragons payed over for him, not sure how much longer he has left if he had a year left on his contract and we could get him for 400 to 500 k with the dragons paying the rest that could be interesting.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A few Dream signings as follows -

Keary
Kyle Flanno
Cotric
Johnson (Alex)
Reed Mahoney

just to mix it up a little ..!!!

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think its realistic to target Hunt, Burton, Cotric, Tamou and Johnston. Re-sign Foran on a one year deal and RFM for a few years.

1. Averillo
2. DWZ
3. Cotric
4. Hopoate
5. Johnston
6. Foran
7. Burton
8. Tamou
9. Hunt
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Thompson

14. To'omaga
15. Stimson
16. Ogden
17. JMK

I'd bring in Hunt even if we had to pay 750k of his salary, I think his playmaking out of dummy half could be invaluable. I'd go up to 650k for Cotric and he brings that spark to the backline that we've been missing for years, Johnston is one of the best wingers in the game and we could really do with his speed. Burton will be hard to get unless he kicks up a fuss and demands a release, could be our best signing in years however. I think Tamou still has some left in the tank and at a reasonable price we could do a lot worse.

Youre probably looking at 2.5 million between the 5 of them.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A few Dream signings as follows -

Keary
Kyle Flanno
Cotric
Johnson (Alex)
Reed Mahoney

just to mix it up a little ..!!!
Mahoney re-signed with the Eels yesterday but he would've been perfect.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe try the "opinion" tag next time mate.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isaako is pretty trash now I reckon.. hands like feet.. dwz dropping balls on one wing, isaako dropping balls on the other.... no thanks from me!