TBaz is Pumped

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We brought a little bit of Shellharbour with us to Qld :grinning:

My memories of the pub is that the carpet smells real bad lolView attachment 21218, but it's an incredible setting overlooking the harbour. They would have done it up by now surely.

Has Arthur bought it?
Oh true? Where are you at now? Nah mate I moved here a while back. Played for mighty lithgow workies
100% true bro, freaked me out a little bit to be honest.
I'm down near Queanbeyan now, get back to the gong a couple of times a year at best.
Played junior and senior footy for Collies before I moved away for uni.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% true bro, freaked me out a little bit to be honest.
I'm down near Queanbeyan now, get back to the gong a couple of times a year at best.
Played junior and senior footy for Collies before I moved away for uni.
Yeah sweet man, send me a msg when you're up this way next

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Big things happening!! Next year will be amazing 2022.

Good times ahead. Baz has switched some gears for the boys

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even better times if they get Billy Johnstone as chief of discipline. Any slackening off or off field incidents and Billy might have to look into your situation. That should do the trick. Just ask Baa.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
From day DOT, as soon as it was announced TBAZ was coming, I called him a legend... and I guess the legend lives on..!!! We are all fucking PUMPED.
I was also pleased he got the gig. He has definitely grown in the role and there's lots of positive talk around the Club and envy from other Clubs supporters that we are getting back on track roster wise.

Which brings me to a request from fans. I implore every Bulldog supporter to give Baz time to see results. If we aren't as competitive in 2021 as we all expect, please stick solid with TBaz. It could take till 2022 before significant improvement translates into wins.

We are coming off 3 wins from 20 starts in 2020.....so it could take another 30 games of coaching by TBaz before his message is translated into a competitive performance each week. The long term looks bright so lets get behind TBaz...win lose or draw. An increasingly competitive team is what we seek.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was also pleased he got the gig. He has definitely grown in the role and there's lots of positive talk around the Club and envy from other Clubs supporters that we are getting back on track roster wise.

Which brings me to a request from fans. I implore every Bulldog supporter to give Baz time to see results. If we aren't as competitive in 2021 as we all expect, please stick solid with TBaz. It could take till 2022 before significant improvement translates into wins.

We are coming off 3 wins from 20 starts in 2020.....so it could take another 30 games of coaching by TBaz before his message is translated into a competitive performance each week. The long term looks bright so lets get behind TBaz...win lose or draw. An increasingly competitive team is what we seek.
This 100%
I think people will be expecting too much too soon!
We're a young team with new structures its going to take time.