TBaz is Pumped

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Having lunch at the OBH pub at Shellharbour and TBaz is here. Had a chat and he can't wait for the season to kick off. Said I should be pleasantly surprised. Fucking legend
That's a win win everyday of the week :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We brought a little bit of Shellharbour with us to Qld :grinning:

My memories of the pub is that the carpet smells real bad lol20210213_145238.jpg, but it's an incredible setting overlooking the harbour. They would have done it up by now surely.

Has Arthur bought it?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
From day DOT, as soon as it was announced TBAZ was coming, I called him a legend... and I guess the legend lives on..!!! We are all fucking PUMPED.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

My memories of the pub is that the carpet smells real bad lolView attachment 21218, but it's an incredible setting overlooking the harbour. They would have done it up by now surely.

Has Arthur bought it?
Oh nice one!

No I don't think he has but he should!

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Live down here. Well Bulli
I was born at Bulli hospital, also worked there in xray many years later, which happens to be the old maternity ward.
Did you play for the Butchers?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oh nice one!

No I don't think he has but he should!
Always wondered why that pub hasn't been renovated. Bit of a dive but million dollar views and so much potential.

Hope Politis doesn't get his hands on it like Berkeley Sports. The reno they did at Collies is spot on.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score

My memories of the pub is that the carpet smells real bad lolView attachment 21218, but it's an incredible setting overlooking the harbour. They would have done it up by now surely.

Has Arthur bought it?
Nah still a complete shit hole inside, might be in trouble once harbour opens up with some brand new ones smack on the water as well.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was born at Bulli hospital, also worked there in xray many years later, which happens to be the old maternity ward.
Did you play for the Butchers?
Oh true? Where are you at now? Nah mate I moved here a while back. Played for mighty lithgow workies