Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was very close to joining the Roosters. We never put in an offer. Did Gus not rate Flegler whereas Politis and Bennett obviously did
Everyone the roosters are interested in were ‘very close to joining’. Means nothing.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everyone the roosters are interested in were ‘very close to joining’. Means nothing.
Interest from other clubs, just alters the size of the paper bag they get on Cinco De Mayo . . . Where they just dance around the sombrero and lead the salary cap auditors on a merry tour of Eddie Haysons old joint

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He was very close to joining the Roosters. We never put in an offer. Did Gus not rate Flegler whereas Politis and Bennett obviously did
Politis done the dirty on Gus then? Surprising.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did he do something im unaware of or is it just because he’s got a neck tattoo and face tattoos?
Apparently was doing 85ks around school zones. Someone recorded him and he posted it on his story and was quickly deleted. Could be wrong but this what I’ve heard.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently was doing 85ks around school zones. Someone recorded him and he posted it on his story and was quickly deleted. Could be wrong but this what I’ve heard.
Yeah i saw it, i don't recall seeing him tho, just hearing him talk... absolute buffoon.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Players should have to pass an IQ test before they can sign a professional NRL contract

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It wasnt him driving it was someone elses tattoos who was driving.