taxing white people more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can I post a Fox News video? I know it’s the equivalent of Sydney morning herald and cnn and co but still you can’t really spin what this female says lol. It’s this female professor of some lefty made up degree that says steak! Creates sexism and patriarchal symbolism and should not be consumed along with having universal health care for animals lol! And people wonder why people in the middle to the right can’t deal with anymore of this shit lol.

She has a point yknow?

It's cruel killing animals. It's a big lifestyle change for those of us who enjoy meat to just stop but the new generation should teach their offspring to go vegan

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
She has a point yknow?

It's cruel killing animals. It's a big lifestyle change for us who enjoy meat to stop but the new generation should teach their offspring to go vegan

its not ok to kill one life form (animals) for food but its ok to kill another life form (plant) for food.

oh I know plants don't scream in pain and fight/ resist to survive when they are getting killed or eaten. so its ok to eat plants even though plants too live, breath, reproduce, grow and sometimes even move.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
its not ok to kill one life form (animals) for food but its ok to kill another life form (plant) for food.

oh I know plants don't scream in pain and fight/ resist to survive when they are getting killed or eaten. so its ok to eat plants even though plants too live, breath, reproduce, grow and sometimes even move.
Oh FFS, so are we meant to breast feed for the rest of our lives?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It's really strange how most other groups hate white people.
But without white people you wouldn't have electricity,internet,phone,nice clothes, pimp car etc

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's really strange how most other groups hate white people.
But without white people you wouldn't have electricity,internet,phone,nice clothes, pimp car etc
Wrong

I hate zee for those things you.mentioned

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

If a plant ever got a chance, it would eat you too and everyone you care about.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh FFS, so are we meant to breast feed for the rest of our lives?
Well don’t start stupidity by saying we should teach our kids to be vegan. You realise being vegan isn’t exactly healthy right? You need to take a lot of supplements to account for the nutrients in high levels found in your meats and food products.
We should teach our children how crazy the political left has become and if they show signs of the disease they will be whipped.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh now that you bring up breast feeding, according to leading feminists, breast feeding is oppressive and sexist lol.
Only if you're breast feeding a boy

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well don’t start stupidity by saying we should teach our kids to be vegan. You realise being vegan isn’t exactly healthy right? You need to take a lot of supplements to account for the nutrients in high levels found in your meats and food products.
We should teach our children how crazy the political left has become and if they show signs of the disease they will be whipped.
You don't need supplements, but you do need to focus a lot more on what you're eating. You can get everything you need with a vegan diet but it's difficult and let's face it, living without meat probably isn't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.