taxing white people more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This bear makes me laugh. Once again he made a youtube video based off an article on a satire news website. A website that also no longer exists.
In his defence he is a bear.....and a right wing one at that! We can't expect too much of him :P

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can I post a Fox News video? I know it’s the equivalent of Sydney morning herald and cnn and co but still you can’t really spin what this female says lol. It’s this female professor of some lefty made up degree that says steak! Creates sexism and patriarchal symbolism and should not be consumed along with having universal health care for animals lol! And people wonder why people in the middle to the right can’t deal with anymore of this shit lol.

Last edited:

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can I post a Fox News video? I know it’s the equivalent of Sydney morning herald and cnn and co but still you can’t really spin what this female says lol. It’s this female professor of some lefty made up degree that says steak! Creates sexism and patriarchal symbolism and should not be consumed along with having universal health care for animals lol! And people wonder why people in the middle to the right can’t deal with anymore of this shit lol.

Wow

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In his defence he is a bear.....and a right wing one at that! We can't expect too much of him :P
After his efforts in jerking off calling school children cucks, he's more of a pedobear tbh.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HEY the pyramids were built by white slaves, why isn’t now the left bemoaning and wanting to destroy the pyramids for?

I know off topic but still. One has too wonder why certain statues/monuments want to be brought down due to slavery reasons yet some statues/monuments are ok even though they were actually built by slaves.
Because the Aliens built the pyramids, that's why!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Indians built this masterclass

not this rabble

Indians with the help from British brains lol jokes.

But seriously next too the pyramids, it does make the pyramids look like something any civilisation could put together without the need for extra terrestrial aliens or illegal aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.