Tattoos on women?

Do you find women with tattoos appealing?

• Yes

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Daddy issues + also a way to tell the public, hey I’m hiding in the closet.

We shouldn’t have to worry about resentment or objections on this forum from those types.
They’re usually not smart enough to know how to use the internet?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeh it's very disrespectful. Makes my blood boil.

When I say religious tatts, I mean in a respectful way. Like a meaningful verse from the bible or a crucifix on the chest(heart area).

Some of the very early Christians in the first few centuries used to make a cuts on their bodies with a knife in the shape of a Cross so that it leaves a scar in the shape of the Cross.

But I agree, these days people just get them for the fun of it in a ridiculous and disrespectful places on their bodies.
I want a cross tattooed around the scar on my chest, but they don't like transplant patients getting tats (hygiene)

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It sounds like im being mean but guys who get themselves covered in tats or run their mouth acting like hard ***** are using it as a mask to hide something!

I laugh at those guys.
The toughest ***** I've known are the ones labelled "pretty boys".
They're usually the most quiet ones in a group?
Usually you don't worry about the loud mouth *****, it's the ones that are quiet you have to worry about, 9 times out of 10 they are quiet for a reason lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want a cross tattooed around the scar on my chest, but they don't like transplant patients getting tats (hygiene)
if you ask around you will find somebody who will do it

This back job on Luke Lewis is real nice

10601881_281118925428253_378704910_n.jpg

Banned
Reaction score
Particularly females, as they're trying to stop skeletons jump out ;)

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeh, you better stick to doctors advise. Your health is important.
Did you have a heart transplant(I'm assuming), shit I never new that...Hope the new heart is going well

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
if you ask around you will find somebody who will do it

This back job on Luke Lewis is real nice

View attachment 11595
I played poker against Luke Lewis.
The idiot admitted weakness against me which gave me the power to bluff him out of a pot.

He is a nice guy though, probably one of the better 1st grade footy players?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Something I don't understand is why people (specifically, ladies) get tattoos on their feet of something meaningful to them. For example, this girl I know in Melbourne has the name of her twin sister on her foot. Her sister has a disability, and they are very close, so it's understandable that she would want something like this to ensure that her sister is close to her at all times, but I do not understand why they get it on the foot of all places. That's, in my opinion, kind of derogatory.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Did you have a heart transplant(I'm assuming), shit I never new that...Hope the new heart is going well
Not only did he have a heart transplant, but his heart was good enough to be used to save the life of 3 other patients. He has the heart of a beast! He's cheated death 12 times. Unlike anyone you've ever met before mate.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not only did he have a heart transplant, but his heart was good enough to be used to save the life of 3 other patients. He has the heart of a beast! He's cheated death 12 times. Unlike anyone you've ever met before mate.
WOW!...Machine!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Proof he descends from celestial beings!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I played poker against Luke Lewis.
The idiot admitted weakness against me which gave me the power to bluff him out of a pot.

He is a nice guy though, probably one of the better 1st grade footy players?

:tearsofjoy: maybe too nice it seems!! but yeah, seems like a good guy

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Something I don't understand is why people (specifically, ladies) get tattoos on their feet of something meaningful to them. For example, this girl I know in Melbourne has the name of her twin sister on her foot. Her sister has a disability, and they are very close, so it's understandable that she would want something like this to ensure that her sister is close to her at all times, but I do not understand why they get it on the foot of all places. That's, in my opinion, kind of derogatory.

Lol... never thought of that! I guess a lot women who don't want real visible tattoos just think of the foot first because it's so common

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: maybe too nice it seems!! but yeah, seems like a good guy
He was dirty on me.
How it went down. He had a flush draw, i had a straight draw but was representing a straight with my all in.

He sat there pondering for a good 3 minutes.
He asked if I fold will you show?
Before he could finish the question Im like yes,yes oh god yes if you fold ill show.

He folded and I confidently showed him I bluffed him.

He actually looked like he wanted to hit me for it? Lol.

He was even mpre dirty because the person dealing rabbit hunted fpr him and showed he would of outdrawn me!

I don't give a shit.
To play poker you either have to be a piece of shit loud mouth scumbag.

My fav way of playing though is saying nothing if I don't have to.
Most of the time I wish I was mute!

I suppose it is something I could practise?
People who refuse to talk are smart.
You don't say anything then nothing can come back to bite you on the arse later!

Especially if women are involved.
They're like children, they hang on to every word you say!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was dirty on me.
How it went down. He had a flush draw, i had a straight draw but was representing a straight with my all in.

He sat there pondering for a good 3 minutes.
He asked if I fold will you show?
Before he could finish the question Im like yes,yes oh god yes if you fold ill show.

He folded and I confidently showed him I bluffed him.

He actually looked like he wanted to hit me for it? Lol.

He was even mpre dirty because the person dealing rabbit hunted fpr him and showed he would of outdrawn me!

I don't give a shit.
To play poker you either have to be a piece of shit loud mouth scumbag.

My fav way of playing though is saying nothing if I don't have to.
Most of the time I wish I was mute!

I suppose it is something I could practise?
People who refuse to talk are smart.
You don't say anything then nothing can come back to bite you on the arse later!

Especially if women are involved.
They're like children, they hang on to every word you say!

lol was there a bit of cash on the line? sounds like he done fucked up!!

I'd run the black shades and have my head down the entire game.. but I don't know shit about Poker!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
lol was there a bit of cash on the line? sounds like he done fucked up!!

I'd run the black shades and have my head down the entire game.. but I don't know shit about Poker!!
I don't need the shades. I have psychotic blue eyes and don't blink.
You know like Macs dad in its always sunny in Philadelphia? Lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't need the shades. I have psychotic blue eyes and don't blink.
You know like Macs dad in its always sunny in Philadelphia? Lol

can't say I do!! mate I'd not be looking in your direction haha

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah brother waited 5 years for one, finally got a Maori heart from NZ in 2017. Clear sailing for about 1 year then it's been fuck up after fuck up.

To quickly explain it, the body fights foreign objects in the body and treats them like a virus, since the heart is not my heart, my body fights it and wins.

BUT here is the kicker that stumps everyone. My immune system is usually contained at 0.02% with meds (a normal persons immune system runs around 55-75% IIRC). As of the last 3 weeks, it was completely switched off.

NOW with it completely turned off I went from a low rejection, to middle rejection to the highest rejection in a space of a week, all without experiencing any symptoms.

I think I'm an X-Man lol

But you and I know I have too much faith in our Heavenly Father to worry about earthly bullshit.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Stop bragging lol

PS good memory habibeh