Tampons or Pads?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
If you ask me, I think it's ****ing queer that so many guys know the difference between a tampon and a pad. What in Gods name would make you even wanna know the difference?

I think you'd better pop these gigantic Qld nuts in your mouth before you f#ck with Ronney's posse
:roflol:

I love you deadset.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Just so you know Rami, tampons look pretty much like cotton dildos.

Reaction score
obviously u spend too much time around men and not enough time around women rami :p

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
this wouldve made for interesting convo last night rami :p

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
i use tampons as i dont like my vagina smelling like the freshness pad you find inside meat trays. Tampons also lower the chances of you getting your vagina attacked by a dog as they usually think pads are lunch. And for the record men/rami, the dog thing actually is true. They can smell it and bury their heads in your crotch when youre on the rag.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
i use tampons as i dont like my vagina smelling like the freshness pad you find inside meat trays. Tampons also lower the chances of you getting your vagina attacked by a dog as they usually think pads are lunch. And for the record men/rami, the dog thing actually is true. They can smell it and bury their heads in your crotch when youre on the rag.
I fcking LOL'd at this post - especially about the comparison of a pad to the meat tray freshner :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOLOLOL jorgie i cannot stop laughing!!!!
ps - rami, i'm laughing at the very same thing, and i'm thinking back to the time a friend cooked mince and the pad got cooked with it rofl

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
Youve never had your period rami but seriously when youre wearing a pad and have a really heavy period well.... you might aswell have a minute steak in your undies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol jorgie was it you who posted the pic of a used tampon??

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
LOLOLOL jorgie i cannot stop laughing!!!!
ps - rami, i'm laughing at the very same thing, and i'm thinking back to the time a friend cooked mince and the pad got cooked with it rofl
The scary thing is I can full picture a steakey looking vag, a medium rare one - her description sounds so graphic :roflol:

Youve never had your period rami but seriously when youre wearing a pad and have a really heavy period well.... you might aswell have a minute steak in your undies.
Man that's fkn disgusting I'll never look at Woolies packaged steak the same again lol

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
i didnt post the pic of a used tampon, i sent it around to a few peoples phones though :blush:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol Rami, even i knew tampons were cotton dildos. Haven't you seen tampon ads? The difference is pretty clear

I

I R Cookie

LOL but its not too bad if they get changed often enough.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
lol Rami, even i knew tampons were cotton dildos. Haven't you seen tampon ads? The difference is pretty clear
That's the damn problem.

Everytime I see a "Tampon" commercial - they show me a pad!

I've never seen one ad which shows you a picture of a tampon except for the "U" commercials. And even then, I thought it was a travel version of a pad which pops open like an umbrella when you wanna use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.