Talking sport this evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not correct.

I have been told (from someone that knows of the photographer in question - and he has a reputation for being a real arsehole paparazzi shooter) that in the past this photographer has rented out scissor lifts to get money shots.

Think of how much those photos are worth to a paper.
Only a matter of time until he raises his EWP into power lines and does the world a favor.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Somebody should send an email to Greenturd and ask him to explain why weren't their darlings Souffs fined $250K when one of the Burgess boys took a selfie of himself stark naked and his King Dingaling and posted it all over Facebook and other social media which reaches 1000,000 times more viewers than that of the toilet paper called Telecrap. He was completely sober and he wasn't even fined.....what a FUCKING JOKE this so called governing body is!!!!!!!
Our club should go to court and bring this incident up as a comparison.....that would fuck them up!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Only a matter of time until he raises his EWP into power lines and does the world a favor.
You will know when it happens, the stench of an electrified pile of shit will stink Sydney wide.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Not correct.

I have been told (from someone that knows of the photographer in question - and he has a reputation for being a real arsehole paparazzi shooter) that in the past this photographer has rented out scissor lifts to get money shots.

Think of how much those photos are worth to a paper.
You can see in Google maps that all he had to do was climb the tree that is right in front of the 3rd floor deck for shoot, hence the silhouette of the leaves in the photo.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You can see in Google maps that all he had to do was climb the tree that is right in front of the 3rd floor deck for shoot, hence the silhouette of the leaves in the photo.
Wow, the lengths some scumbags will go to get the perfect dick pic

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Wow, the lengths some scumbags will go to get the perfect dick pic
Why go to all that trouble when they could just pull out their phones and snap a selfie? I don’t get it.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if you are going to lose all your money gambling, my recommendation is to lose it at canterbury leagues so that you could essentially help the club pay the fine

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Somebody should send an email to Greenturd and ask him to explain why weren't their darlings Souffs fined $250K when one of the Burgess boys took a selfie of himself stark naked and his King Dingaling and posted it all over Facebook and other social media which reaches 1000,000 times more viewers than that of the toilet paper called Telecrap. He was completely sober and he wasn't even fined.....what a FUCKING JOKE this so called governing body is!!!!!!!
Our club should go to court and bring this incident up as a comparison.....that would fuck them up!!
Herald today is holding up Souths as the angelic poster boys showing the Bulldogs how it's done.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There was some troll **** that called up pretending to be a Dogs fan and was pushing hard for Pay and Georgalis to be sacked.

A lot of dumb ***** out there...

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
There was some troll **** that called up pretending to be a Dogs fan and was pushing hard for Pay and Georgalis to be sacked.

Unfortunately that's the world we live in today. We are surrounded by these, as you put it so nicely...DUMB *****!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I only listen to the show to have a laugh at the drunk spuds that ring in.

I honestly don't know how Heaps puts up with it daily for 4 hours.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I only listen to the show to have a laugh at the drunk spuds that ring in.

I honestly don't know how Heaps puts up with it daily for 4 hours.
And this fuckwit was clearly an Aussie trying to put on a Lebo accent. He kept mentioning he was a "Dogs fan" every 5 seconds which gave him away.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
And this fuckwit was clearly an Aussie trying to put on a Lebo accent. He kept mentioning he was a "Dogs fan" every 5 seconds which gave him away.
Obviously why he kept saying it, to make it stick along with his stupid opinion. Like subliminal messages in a way I guess.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Obviously why he kept saying it, to make it stick along with his stupid opinion. Like subliminal messages in a way I guess.
True. I think the boys knew he was trolling and basically called him a stupid fuck and shot down everything he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.