Talking sport this evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi fellow bulldogs,

Please listen to talkin sport, haven’t had the chance to shed my thoughts the last few days but I’ve been made aware of quite about of info that I feel needs to be shared, our club needs to hear our voices and fight back agains the nrl 100k fine as well as the vulture type reporting from the media!! Tune in from 5.30, I will be quite firm so you will be able to distribute who I am... get on the phones!!

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good on you mate, don't let the passion get the best of you and stay rational in the face of stupidity. The scum deserve to be exposed for the lengths they went to to tarnish our great club.

I'm not sure I could do it, but I hope you can brother.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good on you mate, don't let the passion get the best of you and stay rational in the face of stupidity. The scum deserve to be exposed for the lengths they went to to tarnish our great club.

I'm not sure I could do it, but I hope you can brother.
Thanks brother, tune in.. going to make sure I have my say

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
hi fellow bulldogs,

Please listen to talkin sport, haven’t had the chance to shed my thoughts the last few days but I’ve been made aware of quite about of info that I feel needs to be shared, our club needs to hear our voices and fight back agains the nrl 100k fine as well as the vulture type reporting from the media!! Tune in from 5.30, I will be quite firm so you will be able to distribute who I am... get on the phones!!
Good on you mate. Apparently its $250,000

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hi fellow bulldogs,

Its not 100K its 250K.. so you should be 2.5 times angrier

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just spoke to the club, it’s a 250k fine with a conference held at 4pm. I think we should set up a go fund me page to at least pay for the players fines... thoughts everyone??

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
$250K? Any of it suspended? What a joke!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just spoke to the club, it’s a 250k fine with a conference held at 4pm. I think we should set up a go fund me page to at least pay for the players fines... thoughts everyone??
Paying the fine isn't a problem for the club they can afford it to pay it more then the fans.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or we could set up a go fund me page for a different reason.. I'm thinking...download.jpeg images (13).jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.