Talking League Fantasy Podcast /w Kyle Flanagan

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

I know the title mentions Fantasy and the podcast is technically catered towards NRL Fantasy but I think the podcast is pretty generalised and I thought I'd share it for people who haven't given it a listen yet. I'm sure a lot of stuff is repeated since we're always getting Flanagan on these podcasts but hopefully there are a couple new things in there for someone (Flanagan doesn't give much away). If you're not interested in the Fantasy stuff just exit after ~13 minutes.

Last edited:

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was well worth a listen. Hadn't heard of that podcast before but I've now subscribed. Interesting they wrapped Thomo on his last game of the season against Penrith. Apart from the eye gouge incident he had a massive game in a dominated team. I think he is in for a massive year if he can stay on the field.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to confirm Jackson is lock.

At the 12:40 mark, when asked who is the pound for pound strongest in the gym, he says “Jackson... even though he doesn’t have the biggest frame like Taumololo and those sort of locks”

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seems to confirm Jackson is lock.

At the 12:40 mark, when asked who is the pound for pound strongest in the gym, he says “Jackson... even though he doesn’t have the biggest frame like Taumololo and those sort of locks”
I think most are excited for jacko to be at lock. Honesty the bloke is a toilet. He could run the best line, his passing was not too bad, his agility isn’t great. I’m sure the bloke will be good in the middle and opens up for us to experiment with someone with more flair on the edge