Official Talk Important to Cogger.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He will be good for us imo. May take some time but I hope we are all patient with him

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems he may be a good signing, should do well in no time. Good luck to him.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like to think he will do better at the mighty dogs than the cellar dweller Knights

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't heard much positive stuff on TK about him, but I thought he looked the goods last year for a young bloke with limited chances to settle in the team. Lewis and Foran (if fit) need to start for R1, but he'll be good backup and I reckon will develop nicely this year, even if it's in ISP for a while.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haven't heard much positive stuff on TK about him, but I thought he looked the goods last year for a young bloke with limited chances to settle in the team. Lewis and Foran (if fit) need to start for R1, but he'll be good backup and I reckon will develop nicely this year, even if it's in ISP for a while.

Yep, he's still so young and although he has played a bit of first grade, it's not easy to operate as a half in a team with a dud forward pack... I'm keen to see what he can bring when he gets his chance in the blue & white

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
So is he in for Foran?
Maybe injury can’t heel in time for start of season?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yep, he's still so young and although he has played a bit of first grade, it's not easy to operate as a half in a team with a dud forward pack... I'm keen to see what he can bring when he gets his chance in the blue & white
Especially when Brown with so fixated on the game plan being reliant on Pearce and Ponga, made it hard when he couldn't replicate Mitchell's style of play.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Pay goes with a half on the ball and Foran at 6, Coggar will be the starting 7.

If Pay goes with a left and right side half pairing then Lewis will get the nod.

Either way Lewis and Coggar are our future, no coincidence they are both on 2 year deals. If they can both do an apprentaship under Foran for the next 2 years and reach their potential we will be in good shape.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What if .... Pay is considering moving Lewis to hooker (but playing as a third half)?

He certainly has the defence down pat, and his kicking game then gives us 3 kicking options and ball runners across the park.

Could be a genius move...

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looked like a game manager type of half last year..

Will be hoping he can develop his game into being a creative half setting up tries with passes and kicks etc..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Pay goes with a half on the ball and Foran at 6, Coggar will be the starting 7.

If Pay goes with a left and right side half pairing then Lewis will get the nod.

Either way Lewis and Coggar are our future, no coincidence they are both on 2 year deals. If they can both do an apprentaship under Foran for the next 2 years and reach their potential we will be in good shape.
Don't forget Wakeman will be in the mix in a couple of years to.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What if .... Pay is considering moving Lewis to hooker (but playing as a third half)?

He certainly has the defence down pat, and his kicking game then gives us 3 kicking options and ball runners across the park.

Say bye bye Lewis then.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh we're moving Lachlan again are we, TK coaches? :D:tonguewink::sleeping:

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score

Lewis can defend yes but you can't just move him in the middle. Tackling in the middle is easily one of the hardest things you can do on a rugby league field

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Cogger is the only recruit I can't see doing anything decent for us. Hope he proves me wrong