Taco Bell

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised Carl's JR haven't opened any stores in Sydney yet.. not that I care, I don't drink anymore so their food is no good to me

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They were here but they flopped.

Probably will flop again.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm surprised Carl's JR haven't opened any stores in Sydney yet.. not that I care, I don't drink anymore so their food is no good to me
I find a lot of those big burger joints close down after a short while. They can't sustain themselves given how bad the food is for your health. Killa Burger is one that might be on the way out. Only one location left somewhere out west IIRC.

Krispy Kremes is another one... doughnuts loaded with sugar... people will eventually stop after they realise how bad they are. KK's are lucky they are still in business thanks to 7 Eleven.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I find a lot of those big burger joints close down after a short while. They can't sustain themselves given how bad the food is for your health. Killa Burger is one that might be on the way out. Only one location left somewhere out west IIRC.

Krispy Kremes is another one... doughnuts loaded with sugar... people will eventually stop after they realise how bad they are. KK's are lucky they are still in business thanks to 7 Eleven.

Yeah I know what you mean.. I think Carl's would have kicked off here if they came about a decade ago, but people are becoming more and more health conscious now.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Must have a lot of money to blow. They just announced they'll be opening 50 stores in Australia due to the success of ONE store in Brisbane.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...s/news-story/965b0d2e81faea0e7896f9b58b40a4fd

Sorry but when it comes to Mexican food, only one seems to ring my bell...

Mexican is peasant food not that theres anything wrong with it.but the shit is so easy to make at home and cheap. Ive had taco bell once .i reakon chewing a hooker out after a 24hr shift would taste better

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Guzman Y Gomez is kak... Mad Mex all the way!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dust them in cayenne pepper nice little kick without going to extreme,

I like it.. I was watching a little bit of "Man vs Food" I think it's called and they made some bad ass jalapeno relish for a pizza which I'm keen to try as well

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
hell yeah I had extra jalapenos
Had half a jar , whipped up rice, black ,beans ,corn and lime thigh fillets with chilli and paprika home made guacamole with a hot chipotle sauce fucking kids inhaled it before i could get seconds