T-Rex in crash // Perrett digs heels in

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natboy

Remember Lloyd is only 21 turns 22 in December most props don't mature and play their best until 26
You know what, I used to say the same thing as that's when a lot of props bodies hardened up but I think these days with the weight programs & level of fitness it's much much younger these days

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Lloyd is looking in the best shape of his career and training the absolute house down in pre season, so can't see that being true tbh.
Players that train the house down once they know they are not wanted, are not the players we want anyway.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Seen trex today, looking lean and fit.
Best he has ever looked.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kas only needed to give up two things in the off season and it would make a world of difference, let's hope we see a difference on the field.

Scooby doooo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reimus, mundines nephew from what i hear will be replacing Perret this year.... Anyone else heard the same?

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He seems pretty young still, I'd rather have Stanley, Phillips and holland

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mmm spicy zinger burger with fresh hot chips and chicken salt

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Perret has been told he will play Nsw cup all year if he won't leave and he is happy to do so for the next two years.unless he gets a bigger offer from a rival club

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Perret has been told he will play Nsw cup all year if he won't leave and he is happy to do so for the next two years.unless he gets a bigger offer from a rival club
Didn't he get a big offer from the Titans ?

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If this is true it's all starting to make sense now

biggest weakness in 2015 : right side defense

solution : drop 2015 right side defense

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which perret?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Talking of cars.. Every time I bloody see Klemmer driving around Belmore he is never wearing a shirt. It only pisses me off because my missus almost pops her head off her neck having a perv.. Love his huge Bulldog sticker on his back window though.

Status
Not open for further replies.