T-Rex Could Be Shock Inclusion For Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Tony Williams could be a shock inclusion for Canterbury in Monday's NRL clash with St George Illawarra.

Bulldogs interchange backrower Adam Elliot injured his hamstring at training on Thursday and will go for scans on Friday afternoon, seemingly opening the door for Williams' return to first grade after four games out of the side.

"We all know how Tony can play," said fellow foward Aiden Tolman.

"He'd obviously be the first to admit that he's been struggling with a bit of form but, if he just gets back to running that ball hard and playing the way we know he can, I'm sure he'll be back in the side."

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
"he's been struggling with a bit of form"? Only for most of the last four seasons. I know that Elliot has been average, but do we really need this over-rated passenger back?

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"if he just gets back to running that ball hard and playing the way we know he can.......
I wonder how this conversation goes every ****ing week, no, every ****ing day at training. Or if it even happens at all, does he even get told that he plays like a cat?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBH I would rather Rex over Elliot. From all reports Trex really fired up in his NSW Cup game and ripped in. If he can bring that attitude he could be damaging off the bench. I wouldn't bring him in to replace RFM starting. But on the bench. A rotation of RFM for the first 30, bring Rex on to create carnage in the last 10. Then recharge at HT and rip in 40-60. Then RFM for the last 20.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trex over Elliot. He can at least ball- play down the left corridor with Mbye and Rona.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dorothy - out of form - hamstring injury

Elliott - no form - hamstring injury

Reynolds "2015" - brain snaps - elbow injury

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I would put Trex on the bench

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If this lizard in the sun **** can play the way his meant to then we prob have GF winning team again

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If this lizard in the sun **** can't play the way his meant to then we prob have GF winning team again
Lizard in the sun **** hahahaha

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
He's better than elliot so bring him in. What is so fucking difficult about running hard and straight like kasiano and klemmer? seriously.

Reactions: DT

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's better than elliot so bring him in. What is so fucking difficult about running hard and straight like kasiano and klemmer? seriously.
Well tbh Trex isnt the only one who plods around the field. Both starting props hardly run it "hard and straight" neither does Browne. But Im with you, he's a fucking giant just pick out the fucking half on his side and run at him lol.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
May as well use him until his contract is up, he's better than Elliot although that's not saying much.

Reactions: DT

lafai

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Imagine Dorothy on your team in 2016 lol.. only Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.