Sydney's Gangland Underworld

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was reading about this..feel sorry for the young hairdresser..she was getting a lift because something was wrong with her car.. Wrong place at the wrong time..

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It makes me sick watching all these people committing terrible crimes.
That poor hairdresser lost her life for absolutely no reason but being a passenger in a car.
More innocent lives will be in jeopardy if this garbage doesn’t stop.
Why can’t they go to work like everyone else and live a normal life.

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I know a bloke that did two of them not friendly with him or on a name basis but do know him and he fucking executed 2 Hamzys back in gaol now but he was know as Mr Blonde look him up. Gaol is his life. Having said that he didn’t kill anyone innocent.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
This just seems like one of two things:
- either this woman had something or threatened something that caused everything to be thrown out the window
- whomever wanted this done hired rooks for it and they went a long way overboard
I'd expect some arrests very shortly (as I'd imagine someone will given them up for some face) or this will escalate real quick.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It makes me sick watching all these people committing terrible crimes.
That poor hairdresser lost her life for absolutely no reason but being a passenger in a car.
More innocent lives will be in jeopardy if this garbage doesn’t stop.
Why can’t they go to work like everyone else and live a normal life.
it is sad for her, but she was hanging around the wrong people, she would have known the dangers

edit- didnt realise she was just getting a lift because of her car

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What happened is the lady who was the target was known to those who killed her - she was speaking to the Crime Commission about them so they silenced her. Her husband was also murdered last year most likely by the same syndicate. Now she has a child who's become orphaned - and that child is a special-needs student.

I think those close to this woman will know who killed her and a revenge attack will take place. The dust never settles with things this dirty.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What happened is the lady who was the target was known to those who killed her - she was speaking to the Crime Commission about them so they silenced her. Her husband was also murdered last year most likely by the same syndicate. Now she has a child who's become orphaned - and that child is a special-needs student.

I think those close to this woman will know who killed her and a revenge attack will take place. The dust never settles with things this dirty.
I read she was involved in the heavy stuff as well..and she’d been married to two ‘heavy’ criminals.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I read she was involved in the heavy stuff as well..and she’d been married to two ‘heavy’ criminals.
It wouldn't surprise me - that sounds about right actually.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The gangster life never ends well for all involved. Very sad for the hairdresser lady that was in the cross fire. The killers are definitely not pros or else the hairdresser lady wouldn't of been killed.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The gangster life never ends well for all involved. Very sad for the hairdresser lady that was in the cross fire. The killers are definitely not pros or else the hairdresser lady wouldn't of been killed.
They tapped on the window before they shot em..that’s cold.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this morning heard some expert on abc radio say that organised crime is an unregulated industry

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This happened not far from my place, crazy to think that can happen, especially in the sleepy town i live in

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is this stuff call “organised” crime?!

It’s so bloody disorganised frenzied crap. Amateurish if you compare to the real organised stuff.. ie Mafia, Triads etc.

This is just guys on roids on a rampage. The authorities should easily take these bunch of clowns down if they really wanted too.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is this stuff call “organised” crime?!

It’s so bloody disorganised frenzied crap. Amateurish if you compare to the real organised stuff.. ie Mafia, Triads etc.

This is just guys on roids on a rampage. The authorities should easily take these bunch of clowns down if they really wanted too.
I reckon authorities are keeping tabs but letting them sort each other out, so to speak.

It's when the innocent are hurt or killed that the authorities have some responsibility. They cannot stop it from happening in all cases and like most things in life, people have their own set of responsibility to keep away from trouble, but the authorities need to step in when they have strong intel on a hit where the risk of innocent lives is high.