Sydney woman calls out ‘unacceptable’ male act (wolf whistled)

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Though wolf whistling etc and general oafish behaviour towards women is moronic, childish and generally pathetic, by the looks of this lady should take what she can get and be grateful for it...

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two things:

1) regardless of why they did it (joke or otherwise), it's still shit and reflective of the fact that our culture hasn't really evolved that far. We still think it's a good thing to make random strangers uncomfortable

2) why is this a news story?
"why is this a news story?"
REASONS, that's why..!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I have given attention to a cute chubby woman before.
I was drunk and it was also to send a message to the thinner woman that I had a plan B!

It worked like a charm.
The thinner woman got competition anxiety and intercepted me before I followed through! Lol

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Though wolf whistling etc and general oafish behaviour towards women is moronic, childish and generally pathetic, by the looks of this lady should take what she can get and be grateful for it...
these days any sort of approach to a woman is seen as creepy or disrespectful. Even if someone looks at a woman in the gym your a creep.

Need some common sense, what's wrong with some sort of acknowledgement that someone looks good?

Its like the dating apps are the only way to talk to someone (where everyone completley lies).

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bahahahaha, no one whistled at this fat fuck of a whale, c'mon at least be honest to yourself lmao...
She's on the hunt for attention
And was probably outside that closed woolies looking for a tub of ice cream

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
these days any sort of approach to a woman is seen as creepy or disrespectful. Even if someone looks at a woman in the gym your a creep.

Need some common sense, what's wrong with some sort of acknowledgement that someone looks good?

Its like the dating apps are the only way to talk to someone (where everyone completley lies).
It depends on what kind of man you are?
If you're over 6 feet 5 with blue eyes then you can get away with giving compliments without being a creep.

Like I stated in my previous post, if you show a woman you're not phased and have other options then she will come home with you!

She won't care if you're married or not if you play it right!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could you imagine if this lady went to the Summernats in the late 90s.. 1000s of Men chanting "get your tits out" for 6-7 hours.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think it wasn't a whistle, more like howling.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

ASSASSIN

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Look a this story... entrapment... she baits him and then complains that he looked over?

So if a women goes to a nude beach and sits there nude, would she complain if someone has a glancing look? she would accuse them of ogling and making her feel uncomfortable.
Attention seeking whores. They know they are NPCs so they do shit to become a main actor.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Attention seeking whores. They know they are NPCs so they do shit to become a main actor.
That is a perfect analysis of this situation.

It must be a shit life for most people having to rely on shit tok for exposure?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently the man that whilsted at her was named Steven Wonder.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Look a this story... entrapment... she baits him and then complains that he looked over?

So if a women goes to a nude beach and sits there nude, would she complain if someone has a glancing look? she would accuse them of ogling and making her feel uncomfortable.
I read that, and that is actually sad. Pathetic. He's minding his own business and gets condemned on a platform where he can't even come in to defend himself.

What a Karmichael of a bitch.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to join this gym that said the only access was to download their app… but I said I don’t take my phone into the gym? Why would I need it in there? To take photos or work emails? Upload crap on instagram?

the younger generation just go to the gym to be seen, take a photo and be the star in their own film that no one is actually watching or cares about..

Give me a token to buzz my way into a gym, I ain’t bringing a phone in.. isn’t a gym supposed to be where your physically active? Not swiping a phone

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was going to join this gym that said the only access was to download their app… but I said I don’t take my phone into the gym? Why would I need it in there? To take photos or work emails? Upload crap on instagram?

the younger generation just go to the gym to be seen, take a photo and be the star in their own film that no one is actually watching or cares about..

Give me a token to buzz my way into a gym, I ain’t bringing a phone in.. isn’t a gym supposed to be where your physically active? Not swiping a phone
Tell me about it. There's this app called Fitness Passport. In order to access the gym you need to use your phone to swipe in at the gym. Some kind of digital passport thing. That's crap. It's like the digital drivers license takes away having a physical card. What happens if someone's phone battery dies it gets lost/stolen? Worst thing IMO. Gyms should be a place where people have their attention diverted away from their phones, not an excuse to use their phones even more.

And I agree, gyms these days are pretty much mid-week nightclubs where people go to take photos of themselves in provocative clothing, such as tight mini gym shorts and sports bras etc.

I went to a gym in Fiji on my most recent trip there, and I loved it because I went in the middle of the day and no one was there. People started coming in later and that was my queue to leave (after a good workout was complete of course).

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell me about it. There's this app called Fitness Passport. In order to access the gym you need to use your phone to swipe in at the gym. Some kind of digital passport thing. That's crap. It's like the digital drivers license takes away having a physical card. What happens if someone's phone battery dies it gets lost/stolen? Worst thing IMO. Gyms should be a place where people have their attention diverted away from their phones, not an excuse to use their phones even more.

And I agree, gyms these days are pretty much mid-week nightclubs where people go to take photos of themselves in provocative clothing, such as tight mini gym shorts and sports bras etc.

I went to a gym in Fiji on my most recent trip there, and I loved it because I went in the middle of the day and no one was there. People started coming in later and that was my queue to leave (after a good workout was complete of course).
yes gyms seem to be a mid week night club.. I’m a pretty friendly person and talk to people.. I was talking to this woman, she used to come over and chat all the time. She even suggested we should catch up outside of the gym for a walk etc. When it come up in conversion that I had a Mrs and kids, she looked shocked and since then never spoke to me again? What is that.. am I some sort of madman who actually comes to the gym to workout and not want to pickup? just being courteous and friendly is offensive? but many women in gyms are a bunch of desperate discards that are only out to land a man.