Sydney Weather

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
On my last day in Washington it was -10 degrees C in the middle of the day. In some areas it dropped to -45 C with wind chill. 12 people died and it was so cold that if you stayed outside too long your lungs and eyeballs would freeze.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
On my last day in Washington it was -10 degrees C in the middle of the day. In some areas it dropped to -45 C with wind chill. 12 people died and it was so cold that if you stayed outside too long your lungs and eyeballs would freeze.
Wow. I love the cold but that's just ridiculous.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Unbelievable.. I love cold but that’s just crazy..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable.. I love cold but that’s just crazy..
Ive worked in-3 before with howling winds that was enough my balls turned to dried peas and my shit froze and shattered in my arse couldn't even imagine how much colder that would be

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ive worked in-3 before with howling winds that was enough my balls turned to dried peas and my shit froze and shattered in my arse couldn't even imagine how much colder that would be
Holy moly ..Um where you crapping in the open?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Back to mid 30s tomorrow.

Now I just have to figure out if I want to:
a) Go out somewhere myself nice for the day. (Either BM for a bush walk, LaPa to the fortifications, or maybe check out some hidden beaches in Sydney).
b) Take our pooch with me somewhere nice for the day. (Centennial Park, St Ives Showground, Bayview then the Newport for a feed, or somewhere else).
c) Mow the f$#king lawns yet again.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Back to mid 30s tomorrow.

Now I just have to figure out if I want to:
a) Go out somewhere myself nice for the day. (Either BM for a bush walk, LaPa to the fortifications, or maybe check out some hidden beaches in Sydney).
b) Take our pooch with me somewhere nice for the day. (Centennial Park, St Ives Showground, Bayview then the Newport for a feed, or somewhere else).
c) Mow the f$#king lawns yet again.
F**K ... look outside...

30 (ish)
Clear blue cloudless skies
Slight breeze.

Now to figure out a place to go.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Picked option B and took the doggo for a swim :D.

If its decent today might go on a hike.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Picked option B and took the doggo for a swim :D.

If its decent today might go on a hike.
Up yours. I'm in the office today. IF I'm lucky, I'll have a 30 min lunch today. IF!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Up yours. I'm in the office today. IF I'm lucky, I'll have a 30 min lunch today. IF!
I'll be jealous of you tomorrow since you'll be able to walk and I won't.

4.7km Grade 4 track (including an encounter with a 2M Red Bellied Black), a few waterfall crossings, 1000 steps down and 1000 steep steps back up.

Then 2kms back to the car with calves seizing up, and quads/knee muscles glitching and shaking away.