Sydney Weather

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Over it.

I'm a wahesh. I'm made for winter. Ayri bi this heat.

Tomorrow is going to be a killer, pushing 40 in the western suburbs. Hills district will be in the low-mid 30s all week.

Whatever you do tomorrow don't mow your lawn otherwise you'll drown in a pool of your own sweat, and dont' have a BBQ otherwise you might as well throw yourself on it!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could be worse look at bourke an the previous 4 days have been above 40.
Resized_Screenshot_20181229-163314_Samsung_Internet.jpeg

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love summer, crack a beer and turn a fan on lol

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as it never got cold u could sign me up for this shit forever yea it's hot but it's so much better than it being cold

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as it never got cold u could sign me up for this shit forever yea it's hot but it's so much better than it being cold
Nah fuck that id its cold you can just throw a few layers of when its boiling you cant rip your skin off to cool down

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah fuck that id its cold you can just throw a few layers of when its boiling you cant rip your skin off to cool down
Exactly!!!!!!
I always tell my misses that relax you can put a blanket and jumper on if the ac is cold but how the hell do you want me to stop fkn sweating if it’s hot?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exactly!!!!!!
I always tell my misses that relax you can put a blanket and jumper on if the ac is cold but how the hell do you want me to stop fkn sweating if it’s hot?
Yeah I'm with ya, I'm a fkn polar bear lol
I don't mind the heat but my man cave becomes unbearable which bothers me ,a sweaty sack disturbs you concentration of shooting *****

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love it.
Walking around coles, terrorizing the locals with my bear (no that’s not spelt wrong) chest and fat guts.
Nip down the hill to the beach and do some sightseeing.
Sinking beers on the deck and watching the cricket.
Life’s good.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I fucken love this weather. If it was up to me I won't even turn the a/c on in the house. I sit in the backroom for most part of the day when the a/c is on.
Nothing better than feeling the sweat beads off your shaved sack.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yep... didn’t take that long, but this thread eventually got there!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Go to the beach and show off your concave chest like Chest Brah

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Spare a thought for the people of Griffith and what's coming their way in a few days.

upload_2018-12-29_21-20-23.png

I prefer summer to winter, although I'm starting to slowly get convinced otherwise. At least in winter you can pile on things to stay warm.

That said I hate being cold, but also hate getting burned and humidity.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Spare a thought for the people of Griffith and what's coming their way in a few days.

View attachment 8702

I prefer summer to winter, although I'm starting to slowly get convinced otherwise. At least in winter you can pile on things to stay warm.

That said I hate being cold, but also hate getting burned and humidity.
I am near Griffith (Leeton) at the moment and it's been over 40 for the past 5 days or so.

Drove to visit some friends today in Jerilderie and Griffith and temp guage hit 46. Air con ran at full blast the whole way.

To think I'm looking forward to getting back to Queensland for some relief from the heat.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I am near Griffith (Leeton) at the moment and it's been over 40 for the past 5 days or so.

Drove to visit some friends today in Jerilderie and Griffith and temp guage hit 46. Air con ran at full blast the whole way.

To think I'm looking forward to getting back to Queensland for some relief from the heat.
I drove back to Sydney from Wagga the other day, about 40 the entire way home and car got that hot it threw up a low oil warning after hours of driving as the oil thinned out.

First time I've ever had that happen.

Checked it past few days and oil level is fine again.