sydney roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

truckdriver

Waterboy
Reaction score
well now , watching the game tonight , the 1,6,7,9 , didn't stand up for roosters ,
now big question , does mr nick politis step up to the mark and sack , mr trent robbo ,
lets see how the rooster handle there problems , !!!!!!!

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tedesco bro

But he will have to be special and carry their attack pearce and keary were shit tonight

He is a class attacking fullback fukn spewing we didnt get him

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Halves just had a bad game, jake did all he could with 66 tackles. They'll be fine for next year.

Wokball

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nothing quite as enjoyable as observing the entire Eastern Suburbs go quiet.
It was all Roosters in the Sydney papers today and they arrogantly expected to win.
Next yr "Cock's"

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They finished second the only thing they will do is throw more money at the roster or 'rehab' grubs like Fingersin and offer them 2nd chances as bargain signings.

Last edited:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Halves just had a bad game, jake did all he could with 66 tackles. They'll be fine for next year.
Their halves seem to make a habit of having bad games in preliminary finals . This is the 3rd prelim final they have lists in recent years.
They are kinda becoming the chokers of the finals, and I can't say I'm upset about that. Screw the Rorters.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'd say Robinson's job is pretty safe and Tedesco will add a fair bit next year, but they must be getting fed up with constantly being almosters. They've been a consistently strong side and apart from the one premiership during $BW's season long welcome back parade (I think he passed forward for even more metres than he ran that year) they don't have anything to show for it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
they have won a premiership trophy in last 4 years.
they have slight problems like mitchel pearce in half, but coach is not the problem

he has already got them one premiership with a very high win to loss ratio in last 4 years, so his job is safe.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We'll there was a article saying SBW could go back to roosters I also herd roosters are buying a major star player from another club for 2019 should be interesting but I also herd Latrell Mitchell might come to us next year or 2019

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
They were badly out of form having had an unconvincing win against Brisbane in week 1.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We'll there was a article saying SBW could go back to roosters I also herd roosters are buying a major star player from another club for 2019 should be interesting but I also herd Latrell Mitchell might come to us next year or 2019
But they've run out of major stars from other clubs. Roosters already purchased them.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They have played shit for the last 4 games, lucky to beat the Tigers, Titans in the last few minutes
So it's no surprise against a good team they folded
What a great sight seeing them sitting around like stunned mullets

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's only a matter of time before uncle Nick gets pissy and decides to buy another premiership.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Their halves seem to make a habit of having bad games in preliminary finals . This is the 3rd prelim final they have lists in recent years.
They are kinda becoming the chokers of the finals, and I can't say I'm upset about that. Screw the Rorters.
When it comes to the big games there is a common denominator.

Pearce, just like NSW. The Roosters players have said a number of times this year that it is Pearce who steers them around the park. Keary is their attacking spark.

You can't blame Pearce he just doesn't have the ability to make the right instinctive decisions quickly and under pressure but coaches keep selecting him to do it. So when it's a big and up-tempo game he and his teams are unable to step up in the key moments and are often found out. They only won the title when they had SBW and Maloney in the team.

The telling thing I have noticed was up to Origin 2 Johns was telling anyone who would listen how good Pearce would now become under his coaching and that he has now matured. Since then Johns hardly mentions Pearce and it was the same again after the Roosters game.

Also Jared Warea Hargreaves is not the player he was from 2 or 3 years ago and Dylan Napa for me is an impact player. Hence my previous concerns in another post that the Roosters might be looking at Klemmer long term.

Hope Pearce plays until he is 34 so the Roosters don't win another title anytime soon.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Good team the Roosters.
But their form at the end of season wasn't good.
Still think they will be up there again next season.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
well now , watching the game tonight , the 1,6,7,9 , didn't stand up for roosters ,
now big question , does mr nick politis step up to the mark and sack , mr trent robbo ,
lets see how the rooster handle there problems , !!!!!!!
You can't sack a coach who got his team to the prelims.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Starting to question Pearce at club level now. He just can't step up in the big moments. Even during the 2013 GF he did F all.
I've supported him for a while but no more. He was garbage against the Cowboys.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tedesco and friend will lead the way next season. keary will be up and down again. pearce i feel needs a harder running forward outside of him who they replace guerra with next season i think will be a good indicator of how there season will go

Status
Not open for further replies.