Sydney Protesters

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
At the very least it's started discussion.

I agree, I'd be annoyed if I was stuck in traffic and I'd also think this is the wrong way of going about it.

But others may look at it and agree and be moved to act in their own unique way.

For this type of action to be successful, imo, you would have to repeat it in short space of times, e.g. every weekday for 4 weeks
I just see it the more they repeat it, the more people will get pissed off further pushing for the opposite of what they are being fuckwits about.

That's today's society.

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just see it the more they repeat it, the more people will get pissed off further pushing for the opposite of what they are being fuckwits about.
Yep completely possible and that's what I meant by wealthy corporations using this to their benefit

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep completely possible and that's what I meant by wealthy corporations using this to their benefit
1000%

Groups like these are trying to knock down a tree by pulling leaves off. FFS they should focus on the trunk (coporations) or minimum the branches (companies & businesses) if they want results.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bro, whatever that thing was is a hypocrite. It DROVE it's car and blocked other cars, causing traffic, keeping more cars on the road longer then they had to be.

The **** failed successfully.
I'm not saying the protest was a cracking success, or that I agree with the approach, but we're still talking about a human being, bro.... possibly a traumatised one.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Maybe we should stage public executions of people who protest in this manner. Zero tolerance, I say. Round 'em up and throw 'em into a good old coal fired furnace.

Last edited:

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A giant problem in relation to these protests, is the lack of testicular fortitude (balls) in the judiciary.
The weak judiciary offers no support to the police or the public.
I believe it is now time to implement mandatory sentencing.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A giant problem in relation to these protests, is the lack of testicular fortitude (balls) in the judiciary.
The weak judiciary offers no support to the police or the public.
I believe it is now time to implement mandatory sentencing.
Like China?

Imprison all protesters?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Seems like too much effort. It's a pretty big fall from the bridge. Plus you'll be giving the sharks something to eat.
What harm does that do to the environment, bro? Hit em where it hurts, I say!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
just drag them off to the side tbh, they are weak type of people like doogie/hacky and won't put up much resistance

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm not saying the protest was a cracking success, or that I agree with the approach, but we're still talking about a human being, bro.... possibly a traumatised one.
So what happens when that piece of shit oxygen thief blocks traffic and some poor bastard is stuck in the back of an ambulance having a heart attack and dies because that Traumatised fuckwit is trying to get her point across? Who's fucken Traumatised then?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well they should of made sure what their message is, Lismore or Climate change?

Have we found out exactly why they are triggered?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
just drag them off to the side tbh, they are weak type of people like doogie/hacky and won't put up much resistance

That's The right idea but they should of hog tied them and left them on the side of the road. Duty of care so the fucking dumb fucks don't get run over.