Sydney Protesters

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 ,you really think abortions are that bad? 22 years ago a simple coat hanger would of stopped this disruption.
As tempting as it is. No one has the right lol. As tempting as it isssssssssssssss! If we aborted this, what entertainment would we have? Also at least this will help people that still aren’t lost completely steer way clear of these sort of idiots that think they’re individual saviours of the planet but literally achieve nothing besides feed their own delusional egos.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Protesters these days are really terrible at it. If you want to raise awareness, that's fine. But don't do it by pissing everyone off.
Or stand outside family homes intimidating them to the point where assassins rock up to their properties. These ones that block traffic are like next level pests though. That thing with the nose rings is so lucky people were assuming it’s gender as female otherwise it probably would’ve been belted if it was a assumed male lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hate ***** like this.

Don't even care what that thing is protesting and don't give a fuck.

EDIT: I read the article, I would of drove my 6.0L V8 there and did doughnuts around her car, choking her with smoke and exhaust fumes just to take the piss lol

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
what a bunch of flop unwashed hippies, it's a shame the bikie gangs didn't have a shooting or a gang 'event' where these flops could get caught in the cross fire.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't know what it identifies itself as ,but after today it can identify as an absolute fuckwit.
View attachment 55495
100% this piece of shit is what it is because of the lack of dick in its life... either a real dick or a strap on.

Look at it! I wouldn't fuck that with Lisa Wilkinsons dick.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Police were criticised here for raiding their properties due to these planned protests. Looks justified now Doogie. Absolute fuckwits and should be jailed. They literally stop people from getting to important medical appointments like chemo treatments, kids getting to school and imagine all the people late for work.

Good on the guy driving through them but you watch the cops charge him too

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't know what it identifies itself as ,but after today it can identify as an absolute fuckwit.
View attachment 55495
I got the full uncut video of this sent to me on WhatsApp. The bloke who approached her SCREAMING swearing his head off directly at her - it was the funniest thing I saw all day LMAO.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Police were criticised here for raiding their properties due to these planned protests. Looks justified now Doogie. Absolute fuckwits and should be jailed. They literally stop people from getting to important medical appointments like chemo treatments, kids getting to school and imagine all the people late for work.

Can the driver be charged with anything technically? They were breaking the law (weren't they?) and he can just say I feared for my life and was trying to get away.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

$22,000 fine and/or 6 months in jail - looks like it'll be the norm soon. Deputy Premier was speaking about it this morning. That'll sting hard.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can the driver be charged with anything technically? They were breaking the law (weren't they?) and he can just say I feared for my life and was trying to get away.
In a country as weak as ours I won’t be shocked if they charge him with dangerous driving or something. He did purposely technically hit a feral and push him along the road

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah. Regardless of the situation, it's considered malicious/dangerous driving.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In a country as weak as ours I won’t be shocked if they charge him with dangerous driving or something. He did purposely technically hit a feral and push him along the road
Haven't seen the vid, I thought he was just driving through.